New Naturist Swim starting in November

Hopman

I'm not the one saying I enjoyed it because there were naked women present. Could you answer the question?

You asked me why I enjoyed the time I swam naked I have answered the question.

You also stated you have done it yourself and ask me if I enjoyed the womens nakedness or my own.

I ask you the same question.

I am still waiting for one naturist on this thread to answer my very clear question and I have answered yours.

I enjoyed swimming naked with four beautiful women do you find anything wrong with that?

I am still waiting for one naturist on this thread to answer my very clear question and I have answered yours.

Remind me what that question was please?

I enjoyed swimming naked with four beautiful women do you find anything wrong with that?

No.

Anyway it seems no naturists on this thread are either willing or capable of answering the question so best to leave it unanswered and move on although I suspect the person who is really posting for arguments sake will not do this.

They've probably decided there's no point entertaining you :)

It's clear from your own posts that the only reasons for nude swimming that you would take seriously are based on voyeurism or perversion

I was with four beautiful women so yes I did enjoy it.

Well all I can think of is people prefer to swim naked to either look at or be looked at by others otherwise why not wear swimwear?

Well the way I see it is this advertised event stating under 18 year olds may be there and it is open to everyone gives the possibility of any sicko turning up....

I would have thought some kind of checked membership more suitable.

Naturists have to face bigoted and prejudiced opinions all the time, I'm not surprised if they choose not to engage with people who come across as utterly incapable of seeing any reasons for naturism then those based on voyeurism or perversion.

They've probably decided there's no point entertaining you :)

It's clear from your own posts that the only reasons for nude swimming that you would take seriously are based on voyeurism or perversion

Naturists have to face bigoted and prejudiced opinions all the time, I'm not surprised if they choose not to engage with people who come across as utterly incapable of seeing any reasons for naturism then those based on voyeurism or perversion.

I would take anyones answer seriously apart from pathetic replies like "because they like it" who gave that one? oh yes you.

What perversions are you speaking of here?

Voyeurism look it up.

Your rants are becoming more and more personal, be careful.

Edited by backhome

I hate to say I told you so, but …

Still no answer or contribution from you I see.:rolleyes:.

Can you point out to me where the original question has been answered by anyone involved please.

Two answers up to now one from halibut which gave his/her view from a non naturist.

The other "because they like it":hihi: enough said on that.:rolleyes:

Edited by backhome

Voyeurism look it up.

Don't need to- it means people getting a kick out of watching other people being naked: the kind of thing that is utterly alien to practisiing naturists, but which, from your previous posts, seems to be the only reason you can conceive of for people choosing to be naked in a group-

Well all I can think of is people prefer to swim naked to either look at or be looked at by others otherwise why not wear swimwear?

They're your posts- not mine.

What perversions are you speaking of here?

I wasn't- it was you who first mentioned 'sickos' in connection with this-

Well the way I see it is this advertised event stating under 18 year olds may be there and it is open to everyone gives the possibility of any sicko turning up....

I would have thought some kind of checked membership more suitable.

It might come as news to you, but many people, and probably all naturists, think of nudity as a perfectly natural thing, and don't associate it with 'sickos', or with whatever you got out of your swim when you were on about-

Your rants are becoming more and more personal, be careful.

All I've done is try to answer your question (long since left that behind though :)) asked you a couple of questions (no reply, so I've given up on that too), then just posted a few of your own quotes.

:loopy::loopy::loopy: (as you seem to like the smilies so much)

....be careful.

???:confused:

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 17:33 ----------

I hate to say I told you so, but …

Thanks for the tip :) To be honest, I suspected from the start that this person wasn't going to be taking any answers seriously.

While I'm not a naturist myself (England being a tad too cold IMO) I did long ago spend some time in a commune where nudity was the normal thing on hot days, and so know it's no big deal, and, perfectly natural.

So when I see threads being brought down by those who clearly do not see it as natural, clearly do not understand it, and yet insist on insinuating that it's somehow motivated by the grubbier aspects of human nature, I'm inclined to challenge that.

And IMO, there's no better way to challenge their prejudices, than by throwing their own words and implications back at them- in the hope they'll see how they sound to those of us who don't have issues with nudity.