Harriet Harman, a sound person?

Why do you insist on defending them?

It's like defending a burglar because he's not as bad as a mugger...fail on your part.

The sensible, and logical approach is to treat them all as scum unless and until they prove otherwise.

Try to be objective and not emotional :)

Hate politics is not healthy.

And Labour are not fidding their expenses?

3 labour MPs jailed for expense fraud

another one caught scamming the second home allowance and getting rental income from a fellow MP

oh and very topical - most first class rail fares claimed by......, you guessed it LABOUR.

Why single out the tories.

Read my post again, I dont single out the Torys. I dont trust most politicians of all parties. Torys tend to be wealthier individuals so fiddling relatively small amounts can only be seen as criminal.

Anyway, besides fiddling, the Torys try to discredit disadvantaged people in order to save enough money by cutting benefits just to pass it on to their own kind. Labour arent QUITE as dishonest.

Read my post again, I dont single out the Torys. I dont trust most politicians of all parties. Torys tend to be wealthier individuals so fiddling relatively small amounts can only be seen as criminal.

Anyway, besides fiddling, the Torys try to discredit disadvantaged people in order to save enough money by cutting benefits just to pass it on to their own kind. Labour arent QUITE as dishonest.

What are their "own kind"?

People who work possibly?

Harman is more upper class than most Tories....thats why she has the so annoying " I know whats best" attitiude

What are their "own kind"?

People who work possibly?

Harman is more upper class than most Tories....thats why she has the so annoying " I know whats best" attitiude

Harman is no more upper class than 90% of the current cabinet. She's no Bullingdon boy, that's for sure.

Mind you, now that they have a miner in the Cabinet....

She wouldnt be an anything boy would she..... and I dont think she would like you for that.....

Why are the Miners regarded as the ultimate in Lefty Workers when they got thrashed by Thatcher? Rightly so for trying to start a revolution based on the past :D

Archived