Specific Disclosure..

I suppose it would be "privileged information" but obviously without giving a clue its gonna be hard to tell you what's correct.

YOU dont get to choose what comes under the bracket of disclosed or priviledged.

Example, something in the public intrests can be covered by freedom of information and therefore disclosable.

If you are talking about disclosure of your income and expenditure information for use in a legal proceeding then that is disclosable as a court will have a right to see it as part of evidence of your claim. You have no right to hold any evidence of your income, benefits, savings or income if you are trying to claim substantial losses and could be seen as an attempt of fraud.

Medical records and medical history cross into both categories. If during a legal proceeding part of your evidence involves a medical report then any records relevant to your specific injuries/evidence could be ordered as disclosure. However, any other irrelevant or unrelated would remain privileged.

Would you like to narrow it down a bit. What are you referring to?

I suppose it would be "privileged information" but obviously without giving a clue its gonna be hard to tell you what's correct.

YOU dont get to choose what comes under the bracket of disclosed or priviledged.

Example, something in the public intrests can be covered by freedom of information and therefore disclosable.

If you are talking about disclosure of your income and expenditure information for use in a legal proceeding then that is disclosable as a court will have a right to see it as part of evidence of your claim. You have no right to hold any evidence of your income, benefits, savings or income if you are trying to claim substantial losses and could be seen as an attempt of fraud.

Medical records and medical history cross into both categories. If during a legal proceeding part of your evidence involves a medical report then any records relevant to your specific injuries/evidence could be ordered as disclosure. However, any other irrelevant or unrelated would remain privileged.

Would you like to narrow it down a bit. What are you referring to?

I would like my personal and financial information to be kept confidential, except the part where my medical information is concerned, in which I am starting the claim. If I could keep medical information confidential I would like that too.

Archived