Nonna's Pizza place- Ecclesall Road- any reviews?

lil-minx92

Im with quisquose here- after the stunt they pulled and the amount of local businesses they shafted then they have lost my custom forever.

So they folded a Limited company, getting their debts written off in the process, changed the name slightly and continued trading.

It happens all over the country every day, if it had been my business i'd have done the same.

So they folded a Limited company, getting their debts written off in the process, changed the name slightly and continued trading.

It happens all over the country every day, if it had been my business i'd have done the same.

I know it goes on every day, but this was done in a manner that many of us felt was particularly underhand.

There was a thread on it, now pulled.

I won't go into details here, but needless to say I will never set a foot in there again. I'd prefer to take my money to other business owners.

If it was your business would you have kept up to date with VAT, NI , PAYE and corporation tax?

The sooner HMRC is made a preferential creditor in these instances , all the better.

Any more views on the actual pizza? Is it cooked in a wood fired oven? I've just looked at the eat-in price..£15 for basic margherita pizza for 2..not tooo bad if you both want the same topping. An extra fiver if you each want a different topping??? Does it really cost that much more to split the toppings?? Or do they just know people will generally want their own favourite so they can bank on a couple having to spend £20 plus on this italian 'street food'

And screwed a load of local businesses that had given you goods on good faith that they would be paid.

All i can say im glad you don't own a business as you sound as devious and sneaky as those lot.

Yeh!...............Britain needs your sort at the moment!

Archived