Nonna's Pizza place- Ecclesall Road- any reviews?

lil-minx92

Im pizza crazy and hear Nonna's has opened a pizza place where the ice cream shop was down the side of their restaurant. Has anybody been? Is it eat in or take away? Is it wood fired oven pizza? :love: And is it any good??

Because it's a thread about Nonna's Pizza Place, not pizza in general?

Nope ur wrong! take a look at MY OP clever cloggs :rant:

I think the posts you object to are those that point out that for them, how good the pizza is is irrelevant given the history of the company that owns it.

I expect you can get answers to your specific questions that are not based on opinion, such as what sort of oven they use, by phoning them and asking.

On a forum you will get opinion.

Now type the word "you're" 10 times please and don't use text speak again. :)

I think the posts you object to are those that point out that for them, how good the pizza is is irrelevant given the history of the company that owns it.

I expect you can get answers to your specific questions that are not based on opinion, such as what sort of oven they use, by phoning them and asking.

On a forum you will get opinion.

Now type the word "you're" 10 times please and don't use text speak again. :)

Yaaaaaaawnn!

you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're :mad:

charging £5 for a pint and they couldn't make it pay, it stinks. Ripped off local suppliers, and carried on trading, they even kept their 2 villas in Tuscany, going down owing £300k, how many others got taken with them.

Everybody else has to pay suppliers and tax, I know I do!!

Right!

I've located a website / menu .. http://www.nonnas.co.uk/download/feature_pages/2/0/ and already im starting to think the place is a rip-off! Isnt street food suppose to be cheap?? £10 for a take-away margheriita :o Ok its a 40cm (too big for one / enough for 2?) and the quality ought to be good if Nonnas...

but..

take a look at this place I visitied in London recently. It gets rave reviews from the big food critics 'best pizzas in Britain' etc. Less than a fiver for a pizza to eat in or take-away, and this is in London. And it was the best pizza I've ever eaten and I've had a few! :D

http://francomanca.co.uk/menus/FM.North.autumn2012.Menu.pdf

I'll shut up now.. maybe someone has been and can say it's worth the money. Hope so!

Yet people will happily pay up to £15 or so for a Dominos pizza of similar proportions....go figure.

Archived