How to stop neighbours using my bin!!

If you lived in my neck of the woods I could show you a sure cure for neighbours like yours. Just drop a snake inside the bin

Guaranteed results :hihi:

We don't have snake recycling facilities here in Sheffield and I don't think Veolia would be very happy if you hid 'em in black wheelie bins either ... they'd most probably refuse to take it. The best way to recycle a snake is to feed it sideways through a bread slicer and flog it off down the car boot as watch straps. :)

If you lived in my neck of the woods I could show you a sure cure for neighbours like yours. Just drop a snake inside the bin

Guaranteed results :hihi:

Good one Harley. :hihi:

For those stubborn neighbors who refuse to listen to reason.

Get yourself a trap and you're all set. If they ask, just tell 'em you have NO idea how the critter got into the bin. Must've been cold. ;)

Good one Harley. :hihi:

For those stubborn neighbors who refuse to listen to reason.

Get yourself a trap and you're all set. If they ask, just tell 'em you have NO idea how the critter got into the bin. Must've been cold. ;)

Yee-ha. We have a winner. Just done go put yourself a rattler in the ol' garbage and you done got yourself a rootin tootin deal boy.

Or, just go blow his head off with your many guns.

We're talking about Sheffield, not Sierra Nevada.

Yee-ha. We have a winner. Just done go put yourself a rattler in the ol' garbage and you done got yourself a rootin tootin deal boy.

Lighten up

The snake in the garbage can suggestion isn't any more ludicrous than any of the others.

I thought gardeneing was supposed to mellow a person out but in your case it's just got your knickers permanently in a twist. You and your yank and ex-pat phobes :hihi:

I'll bet the roses never bloom on your patch sourpuss :hihi:

Who said anything about putting a rattler in a bin?. There's plenty non-poisonous snakes. They just look mean.. bit like you in one of your rant modes :hihi:

Archived