Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

By Muslims I mean the Muslim religion ergo by the way the Muslims interpret their teachings you're further examples are also correct.

I didn't think they could be interpreted?

I though they were clear in there meaning?

As the Quran doesn't state

'all Westerners are evil', 'all blacks are subhuman' or 'all homosexuals must die'[/Quote] you seem to be confounding your own argument somewhat.

I didn't think they could be interpreted?

I though they were clear in there meaning?

As the Quran doesn't state you seem to be confounding your own argument somewhat.

I didnt say they could not be interpreted ,I said they couldnt be taken out of context

By Muslims I mean the Muslim religion ergo by the way the Muslims interpret their teachings you're further examples are also correct.

Hating Jews is not a Koranic instruction and it's foolish to pretend that it is.

Islam is open to interpretation. It is not homogenous throughout the whole of Islam.

My colleague Mrs I, for example, has a rather different interpretation than that of the chaps who shot that teenage girl for having the nerve to go to school and encourage other girls to do so.

I take it you've given up on trying to find the verses from the Quran then which was the claim I responded to on account of there not being any.

As my somewhat fishy friend has said you can take any 'group' of people and find those within that group who have particular views, you can find Christians, secularists and on and on who hate Jews but it doesn't mean there are scriptural instructions to do so.

Your argument is staggeringly one sided.

I take it you've given up on trying to find the verses from the Quran then which was the claim I responded to on account of there not being any.

As my somewhat fishy friend has said you can take any 'group' of people and find those within that group who have particular views, you can find Christians, secularists and on and on who hate Jews but it doesn't mean there are scriptural instructions to do so.

Your argument is staggeringly one sided.

Iv linked to the verses ,why should I trawl through a boring tome when the work has been done for me :huh:.If you wish to partake in a boring exercise you trawl through the verses and link me to the books praising of the Jewish religion and examples of the undying love it obviously contains,but I wouldnt put you through that better Google .. "qurans love for Jews"..I await the results

Iv linked to the verses ,why should I trawl through a boring tome when the work has been done for me :huh:.If you wish to partake in a boring exercise you trawl through the verses and link me to the books praising of the Jewish religion and examples of the undying love it obviously contains,but I wouldnt put you through that better Google .. "qurans love for Jews"..I await the results

I wouldn't do that because I read it in context and it doesn't say that.

Equally it doesn't say Muslims should hate Jews - as the verses you've linked to clearly don't say they hate Jews either I was assuming you may have read some different ones in the Quran that do say this, no?

I thought not.

Unfortunately I have to go out now and may not be back on until at least tomorrow - but do have fun looking these Jew hating verses up you claim the Quran contains.

I wouldn't do that because I read it in context and it doesn't say that.

Equally it doesn't say Muslims should hate Jews - as the verses you've linked to clearly don't say they hate Jews either I was assuming you may have read some different ones in the Quran that do say this, no?

I thought not.

Unfortunately I have to go out now and may not be back on until at least tomorrow - but do have fun looking these Jew hating verses up you claim the Quran contains.

I thought that would be an exercise you wouldnt want to take part in...have a nice day

Archived