Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

I predict. Huge swathes of Muslims are already far, far more moderate than the kind of extremists that the press likes to focus on. Oppressive fundamentalism is unsustainable in a world where information flows freely, and information is flowing more freely every day. There will always be an extremist contingent, but across the broad global population of Muslims, moderate views will spread. The hardliners know this; that's why they're so worried about western influences on their kids.

I predict that the moderates will win. It happened with Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.

Under pressure from Russia the European Union will join with the Arabs to again try and rid the world of the Jewish nation. The UK and America will be powerless to help

Unlike your good self I don't think peace will break out

Under pressure from Russia the European Union will join with the Arabs to again try and rid the world of the Jewish nation. The UK and America will be powerless to help

Unlike your good self I don't think peace will break out

That's a very definate prediction, how do you know this?

That's a very definate prediction, how do you know this?

Your starting point would have to be that you accept the Bible as the word of God, and that the message contained in its pages in a plan for this world and how God will intervene in world events.

Myself and others are always willing to talk. There will be only a few who find this path. They laughed at noah but I bet they were banging on the door.

The nations will make war with the Lamb (Israel)

Not the UK or America so. The UK will not be part of the EU in a political sense

The EU being a Catholic project. The whore ridding the beast (see the back of euro coins ) the detail is all there

When they first signed the coal and iron agreement in Rome.,they said we are recreating the Holy Roman empire, the signs and symbols are all there in revelation and Daniel.

Prophesies are only a small part of Bible belief. A great many are fulfilled a few are left.

The bible warned us that the wolves would very soon corrupt the gospel message and you only have to look at the history of the Roman church, then read in revelation drunk with the blood of the saints. The Vatican is forming closer and closers links with other church's and faiths and there are many Anglicans who opposed Israel. Putin best friend is the head of the Russian orthodox church. The world's problems are.centered on the middle east the nations are getting pulled in that direction ??

This is a wake up call

Wake up call....

So what does the bible predict will happen in the near future..

Many of these major changes in humans and world events have also been predicted by Islam can go into details. I would like to know what Christianity says...

Wake up call....

Many of these major changes in humans and world events have also been predicted by Islam can go into details. I would like to know what Christianity says...

To put it another way, what does the Bible (or Koran) predict for the next 2000 years? And why would the writers of the Old and New Testament believe that the people to whom their writings were aimed would be fretting about what would be happening in another 2000 years (ie today)? Do you (or anyone else) know what will be happening in 2000 years time?

Wake up call....

Do go into detail, what modern world events were predicted by Islam, and how - specifically?

Archived