Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

my facts are right. mohammad was the anti christ. pal

Clearly not.

It appears you are mistaking 'facts' with anti Islamic 'opinion'.

Go on then, I'll humour you.

Please provide scriptural evidence that Mohammad is to return at the end of days.

Please provide historical documentation that Revelations is specifically meant for the end of mankind and wasn't meant for the time of Jesus.

Please provide scientific evidence that God exists, Christ is God, and there will be an antiChrist.

No?

Thought not.

Therefore

my facts are right[/Quote] is nothing more than opinion is it. I'm quite happy to argue for against Islam depending on the claim but at least back up what you are claiming instead of just coming across as a bigot who simply dislikes Islam, because it is neither endearing or amusing.

Clearly not.

It appears you are mistaking 'facts' with anti Islamic 'opinion'.

Go on then, I'll humour you.

Please provide scriptural evidence that Mohammad is to return at the end of days.

Please provide historical documentation that Revelations is specifically meant for the end of mankind and wasn't meant for the time of Jesus.

Please provide scientific evidence that God exists, Christ is God, and there will be an antiChrist.

No?

Thought not.

Therefore is nothing more than opinion is it. I'm quite happy to argue for against Islam depending on the claim but at least back up what you are claiming instead of just coming across as a bigot who simply dislikes Islam, because it is neither endearing or amusing.

His actions and the actions of his cult say it all..........pal

turn the tv on. read the news, :roll: read the koran and hadiths its all there

If it's all there then it should be really easy for you to point me to it but you still haven't. Please remember that these are the things you say you can prove with this ubiquitous and voluminous evidence of yours -

Looking forward to the links you provide, I imagine it will only take moments as they are everywhere... can't wait...

turn the tv on. read the news, :roll: read the koran and hadiths its all there

I have read the Quran, it says nothing about any of the claims you made about Mohammad, neither does the news on TV or in the papers.

The Hadith should not over ride the Quran to anyone professes to be a genuine Muslim.

some of those who claim to be followers of Mohammad selective read the texts so that they back up extremist attitudes but they have more in common with those that selectively read them who are anti Muslim than they do with Mohammad.

Stop trying to change the subject, I asked for evidence for your claims relating to Mohammad and Revelation - what is it about this thread (which is potentially very good) that inspires people to avoid direct questions?

So have you any intention of providing that evidence or are you just going to try to push your anti Islamic attitude and troll this thread?

Archived