Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

Errr... no.

You are supposed to be doing this -

Please provide scriptural evidence that Mohammad is to return at the end of days.

Please provide historical documentation that Revelations is specifically meant for the end of mankind and wasn't meant for the time of Jesus.

Please provide scientific evidence that God exists, Christ is God, and there will be an antiChrist.

I think we both know you're out of you depth here aren't you?

look at what this cult leader actually did. Whats wrong with his actions?

You're looking a bit desperate now, are you sure you don't want to just bow out with a little dignity left?

look at what this cult leader actually did. Whats wrong with his actions?

I never asked you to tell me what Mohammad did wrong - I asked you to substantiate your claim that revelation referred to Mohammad, and the further claim that he was the antiChrist.

As you now have two people asking you the same questions to substantiate that claim why don't you stop trying to avoid the issue and provide the evidence.

If you can't (which you can't) simply acknowledge you may have got it wrong and revelation does not refer to Mohammad - easy.

But please stop trolling by trying to change the subject.

You're looking a bit desperate now, are you sure you don't want to just bow out with a little dignity left?

Cult founder.

Rapist

Mass murderer

Bandit

Child molester

slave owner

slave trader

etc

etc

Sounds like an anti christ to me.

Thus if, as I said. this cult leader was in the Bible. He would be in Revilations.

Cult founder.

Rapist

Mass murderer

Bandit

Child molester

slave owner

slave trader

etc

etc

Sounds like an anti christ to me.

Can't

answer

questions

that

ask

for

evidence

about

his

own

claim

and

instead

of

acknowledging

continues

to

attempt

to

shift

the

focus.

Sounds like a troll to me.

Thus if, as I said. this cult leader was in the Bible. He would be in Revilations.

Oooh nice edit to try and backtrack.

Only you said.

my facts are right. mohammad was the anti christ[/Quote]

So substantiate those 'facts' by answering the questions we have put to you, those being;

Please provide scriptural evidence that Mohammad is to return at the end of days.

Please provide historical documentation that Revelations is specifically meant for the end of mankind and wasn't meant for the time of Jesus.

Please provide scientific evidence that God exists, Christ is God, and there will be an antiChrist.

Which would go some way of substantiating your claims, if you can't don't try and troll and change the subject, don't edit your posts to try and make out you were saying something other than what you were, simply acknowledge you were wrong.

Can't

answer

questions

that

ask

for

evidence

about

his

own

claim

and

instead

of

acknowledging

continues

to

attempt

to

shift

the

focus.

Sounds like a troll to me.

You are unable to see the truth. Why ??

Oooh nice edit to try and backtrack.

Only you said.

So substantiate those 'facts' by answering the questions we have put to you, those being;

Which would go some way of substantiating your claims, if you can't don't try and troll and change the subject, don't edit your posts to try and make out you were saying something other than what you were, simply acknowledge you were wrong.

look at his actions, of course he was the antichrist.

Archived