Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

No you didn't I asked you three times how you could boycott Islamic 'aims' and also put to you that your insistance that 'Muslims' were seperate to Islam was made a mockery of by your own post - not only did you not answer me, you blatantly avoided even replying to my question.

Don't go down the 'get the thread opened route', you know full well I can't and such basic diversionary tactics from the issue just don't wash with me.

As for you demonstrated this with about as much evidence as the flat earth society have to back their claims.

You do realise that trying to show something purely on the grounds of stirring up religious hatred is illegal don't you?

This? its off topic. The highlighted bit is so stupid even this response is to much effort.

This? its off topic. The highlighted bit is so stupid even this response is to much effort.

It's off topic simply because when it was on topic you avoided it.

Just like when I posted this you suddenly disappeared 'again'.

And it's not stupid, I was pointing it out to you as you seem oblivious to the fact.

Let's get back on topic then as you're so interested in being there.

Why do you think the Bible 'clearly warns' of Mohammad.

(btw, the link you gave didn't clearly show it, you'll have to try much, much harder than that).

It's off topic simply because when it was on topic you avoided it.

Just like when I posted this you suddenly disappeared 'again'.

And it's not stupid, I was pointing it out to you as you seem oblivious to the fact.

Let's get back on topic then as you're so interested in being there.

Why do you think the Bible 'clearly warns' of Mohammad.

(btw, the link you gave didn't clearly show it, you'll have to try much, much harder than that).

I think if I state what I think I will be banned, after a complaint by you.:D

I think if I state what I think I will be banned, after a complaint by you.:D

Why should you be banned for providing evidence for your claim that the Bible clearly warns of Mohammad?

Or is this just your usual form of avoiding actually answering questions put to you?

(BTW, I have only ever put one complaint in against another forum user since being a member and that was for racist language that several forum members objected to, I'm not in the habit of reporting people despite what I may think of their views)

I'm not in the habit of reporting people despite what I may think of their views)

Me neither!

I asked a friend who views the forum occasionally to give me her opinion on a comment where the poster had insulted me, her reply was........

"Well what do you expect,in the thirty years i've known you i've never heard you go on as much about religion as you have since you joined this forum":hihi:

That's not entirely true, he also taught people to forsake their families in order to join him in his cult.

Christians never seem to mention that part for some reason.

and don't forget the bit about Jesus saying:-

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34).

“Do you suppose that I came to bring peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division. ( Luke 12:51)

“I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household” (Matthew 10:35-36).

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34).

“Do you suppose that I came to bring peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division. ( Luke 12:51)

“I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household” (Matthew 10:35-36).

That was a prediction of what would happen after his death,not a desire for it to happen.

Yet, did he use a sword? did he harm anyone? What he spoke of was a change in mindset, not an eye for an eye but turn the other cheek. Who had the oppiste approach, the anti version of this message?

Yet, did he use a sword? did he harm anyone?
Presumably yes all of his followers had mothers and fathers and possibly other family members that they had to forsake in order to follow Jesus, just like modern day cults like Scientology and the Jesus army. Unless of course you don't consider breaking up families as doing harm.

Despicable really, in some ways even more sinister and insidious than a violent cult.

Archived