Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

Q "Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?"

A It's all made up; didn't you know? The Bible, the Koran, the Tanakh, the lot! There's a problem with your timeline too. How could stuff that occurred 600 years after the events of the New Testament be referred to in either the New Testament or in the Old Testament? It's all fiction anyway, so who cares? I certainly don't! :hihi:

A It's all made up; didn't you know? The Bible, the Koran, the Tanakh, the lot! There's a problem with your timeline too. How could stuff that occurred 600 years after the events of the New Testament be referred to in either the New Testament or in the Old Testament? It's all fiction anyway, who who cares? I certainly don't! :hihi:

I'd rather read Harry Potter, it's more believable :)

A It's all made up; didn't you know? The Bible, the Koran, the Tanakh, the lot! There's a problem with your timeline too. How could stuff that occurred 600 years after the events of the New Testament be referred to in either the New Testament or in the Old Testament? It's all fiction anyway, so who cares? I certainly don't! :hihi:

I can only speak up for the bible , its certainly not made up , the detail is Eminence layer upon layer , take Paul,s journeys in acts the places facts interwoven with Independence sources ,historians we trust

Its true to say the bible is not a history book alone , there is LAW Poetry Prophesy and Parables Wisdom and Science . God made it a choice to believe or not and you seem to have made that choice . What you can not say is the Bible was just made up , its worth looking deeper , i am looking into Ezra at the moment very interesting .The Bible is worth caring about

I can only speak up for the bible , its certainly not made up

Which bit isn't made up?

The part where Joseph and Mary flee to Egypt after Jesus's birth, or the part where they return to Nazareth?

Matthew 2:14

When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt.

Luke 2:39

And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.

It is full of contradictions, and that's ignoring the magic man nonsense about walking on water and making a feast out of 1 cod fillet. ;)

Its true to say the bible is not a history book alone , there is LAW Poetry Prophesy and Parables Wisdom and Science . God made it a choice to believe or not and you seem to have made that choice .

I would like you to expand on the "science" claim.

If you say that God made a person's belief (I assume you mean taking its meaning literally) in the Bible optional, then He must be indifferent to whether there's belief or not.

A: Yes, By name.

http://islamicnafahat.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/the-absolute-truth-about-muhammad-in-the-bible/

Given that you have cited this page in evidence, can you please tell me what this means:

Unfortunately, the translation into English in travel, which former Jewish translate them into other languages translated the meaning of the name of the flag to the English language is supposed to write the name as utter the name of because it was announced, but what has been translated into Christians and Jews have been translated the word מַחֲמַדִּ meaning any whose or altogether lovely.should remain as pronounced as indicated in standard female translators muwail translation right are

I would like you to expand on the "science" claim.

If you say that God made a person's belief (I assume you mean taking its meaning literally) in the Bible optional, then He must be indifferent to whether there's belief or not.

Good luck, I've been asking him for months, I give him a list of questions in (Feb maybe?) that I am still awaiting answers for, I repeated them in post #242 for him, and despite the first four being by his own request I am still awaiting answers.

Given that you have cited this page in evidence, can you please tell me what this means:

I don't know :D, but the name of the Prophet Mohammad in Hebrew is מַחֲמַדִּ

Try the translation from Hebrew to English here:

http://www.freetranslation.com/

You will find this result

מַחֲמַדִּ =MUHAMMAD

Songs Chapter שִׁיר הַשִּׁירִים 5

http://mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

טז חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם.

The passage No. 16

search for his name within the previous text by Ctrl +F

What happened is:

They translated the meaning of the name, however, "Names" can't be translated.

Which bit isn't made up?

The part where Joseph and Mary flee to Egypt after Jesus's birth, or the part where they return to Nazareth?

Matthew 2:14

When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt.

Luke 2:39

And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.

It is full of contradictions, and that's ignoring the magic man nonsense about walking on water and making a feast out of 1 cod fillet. ;)

And apart from that you would think that they would have known that all the hotels would be full at Christmas.

Archived