Does the bible mention Mohammed (the last prophet of Islam) ?

Borderline

I noticed you were back today, alas you seem to have 'forgotten' to answer the questions I put to you (or clarify any further questions I have asked you).

Are you just going to avoid them forever or have you any intention of answering them?

If you don't want to answer them why don't you just be honest and say so (although I don't understand why as you requested them) so I don't have to keep reminding you.

I could always turn up unannounced to a (not necessarily your) study group and put the whole thing across (you know you requesting questions, then avoiding them, doing your best to avoid answering questions based on proof you claim) with my questions, maybe a film crew (or two) and put them on the spot to see if they can answer the claims that your organisation is making and refusing to answer - you know - any press is good press and all that.

Or you could either be honest and say you don't want to answer them or, I know this is a bit radical, answer the questions you requested in a question - answer format, either will satisfy to me.

How many Youtube hits do you think 'Organisation claims 100% proof for prophesies and can't even fulfil their own criteria of proof' would get?

borderline thinks the end times are almost upon us, I'm hoping he answers my list of questions before they get here :suspect:

If my company was to get goods and/services on credit and I thought we would not be able to pay, then I would be guilty of fraudulent trading.

What's the moral thinking of somebody that moves goods for people whilst thinking that end times are almost upon us?

"Yes I'll help you move your furniture to your new house, but really what's the point ... you're doomed anyway?"

:hihi:

• 2 weeks later...
Funny how the deluded suddenly find something better to do when their delusions are challenged.

My Bold=

Why do certain non believers like yourself always have to chuck insults about regarding religious people?

My Bold=

Why do certain non believers like yourself always have to chuck insults about regarding religious people?

I dunno.

:huh:

Maybe we're taking advantage of the fact that religious people are no longer allowed to burn us at the stake like in the 'good old' days.

My Bold=

Throwing insults? Moi?

A delusion is a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc. People who hold such beliefs are referred to as 'deluded'. Is that a insult? Just seems like a statement of fact to me.

I am sure there are many learned Christians that know the bible better then me.

I believe the following verses are referring to Mohammed:

"I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him". Deuteronomy 18.18

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. John 16:7

"The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren - him you shall heed - just as you desired of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, 'Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God or see this great fire any more, lest I die' ". Deuteronomy 18.15-16.

When the people saw the sign which he had done, they said, 'This is indeed the prophet who is to come into the world'. John 6.14

THIS IS A INVITATION TO THE RELIGION OF THE LORD. Islam

Who is Mohammed?

Archived