I heard a very disturbing conversation yesterday evening.

I cant go into much detail as i could be wrong but i was sat inside my car trying to fix the stereo when a young girl about 8 or 9 walked past the car in front where my neighbour and someone who i can only assume is a friend was stood talking. The friend ( someone ive never seen before) said to the neighbour

"id effing eff that" as she went past and the neighbour replied "bring a disk round ill burn you some stuff"

I got a cold shiver down my spine and ive tried to forget it but i cant sleep thinking about what i may have heard.

Ive considered ringing the police but what can i tell them?

"Hello Mr Policeman, i think my neighbour might be into kids. I have no proof but i think he is!"

They would probably laugh me out of the station.

But on the other hand what if he was serious and i did hear what i thought i heard?

What should i do?

I need serious replies please.

Thanks.

In your shoes I'd request the removal of this thread and speak to the police

You have the opportunity to protect a child (or children). If the police don't act on it, you can sleep at night knowing you did all you can

Archived