I heard a very disturbing conversation yesterday evening.

Ring the police and let us know what they say.

But they would need actually evidence to make an arrest and seize equipment

They can monitor them to obtain the evidence needed if they are doing what is suspected. This could also be the tip of the iceberg and others could also be implicated.

Closet Guy, I think you can get the gist of the advice from the replies (which I wholeheartedly echo: call SYP's finest ASAP; considering the rap they're currently getting for not looking into these things in years past, I'd bet good money they're going to investigate this pretty seriously, and pretty soon as well!)

If I were you, I'd edit your OP to remove the description of the events (so that 'they' or anyone tied with 'them' having a SF read/search cannot identify you/correlate who you are, i.e. the "neighbour fixing his radio who must have heard us", for reprisals or such other nefarious purposes). I'll edit this post to remove this paragraph after you edit your OP :)

Archived