Big venue for private party?

Grappler

Just asking on behalf of a mate of mine, he is looking for a large venue for a private party, to host at least 100 people!, not sure if he needs food/buffet, will ask next time I see him, will need to sell real ale.

Any recommendations greatfully accepted.

Hmm, the Feur de Lys at Totley? is that too far out? Their food is great, and reasonably priced. They do have a large carpark (which I'd never noticed until this weekend, despite having been a student passing it on a regular basis in the early nineties)

Hmm, the Feur de Lys at Totley? is that too far out? Their food is great, and reasonably priced. They do have a large carpark (which I'd never noticed until this weekend, despite having been a student passing it on a regular basis in the early nineties)

Thanks, will mention that one to him!

We can host parties of up to 125 at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead. Our function room has it's own entrance and a private bar, we also have loads of free parking. Food can be provided as we offer a range of catering options to suit all budgets and we have our own access to a DJ. Give us a call for more information or to arrange to come along and have achat, we look forward to hearing from you! 0114 2373216.

Stradbroke Community Centre, Richmond Rd, Stradbroke, S13, has a newly refurbished main hall that holds up to 180 people for private functions, we have a stage area facing the large dance floor where Dj's can set up and a bar with very reasonable prices. Room hire is reasonably priced and you can provide your own catering if you wish. For more information call 07583 618 617 or visit our website at http://www.stradbrokecc.co.uk

Thanks to STRIX for mentioning us at THE FLEUR... Yes we do cater for parties of all sizes, give us a call and let us know what you are looking for..

we will be only too happy to help if we can.!

thanks

Paul & Alex @ The Fleur..

07944 558403

The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria, Sheffield organise private partyies, buffets and a DJ if you require one. The Holiday Inn also do a 3 course meal from £25 per person. If you would like more information about our private partyiescall 0114 2526522
Please learn to spell the important words that are part of your business :rolleyes:

Archived