Work in retirement or received reduced pension!!

WeX

Im gob smacked by this.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-20044862

Its the opinion of the life peer Michael Bichard that we should be forced into working in the community when we retire or lose a proportion of our pensions!

Im lost for words!

He doesn't go far enough.

Old people should be rendered down into their constituent parts then sold as fertilizer or animal feed. It's the only way they'll learn not to get old.

I'd suggest we start with Michael Bichard.

Old people should be rendered down into their constituent parts then sold as fertilizer or animal feed. It's the only way they'll learn not to get old.

soylent green is people :o

Gobsmacked, are pensioners really a drain on society? have they not paid into the system all there lifes through taxes?

Having said that pensioners are a very easy target when it comes to cutting money for polititians. There are no PC pressure groups and I'm sure when it comes to human rights, this does not include the elderly

I can live with that if it removes the burden of an expensive funeral, I’m sure my kids would find a use for the money. :thumbsup:

They need to start hitting the bankers who caused our present dilemma very hard financially. The rich caused the problems, make them pay. Confiscate their finances and use it for the good of society!

Absolutely correct, and with them the Labour politicians who allowed it.

Absolutely correct, and with them the Labour politicians who allowed it.

The world recession was caused by the tory boy bankers who this tory boy government are still allowing to get bonuses. The tory boy bankers pull Camerons tory boy strings anyhow. He is their puppet, they control him totally.

The world recession was caused by the tory boy bankers who this tory boy government are still allowing to get bonuses. The tory boy bankers pull Camerons tory boy strings anyhow. He is their puppet, they control him totally.

the world recession was caused by tory bankers was it? :loopy:

The recession happened under Labour and it was their policies of soft touch regulation that created the environment to allow the crash. Remember the RBS merger, personally OK'ed by Gordon Brown, only to fail catastrophically a few months later requiring billions in handouts.:roll:

Archived