Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

Has this even made tv news? What is going on?

Usual amount of obfuscation.

This scandal touches all parts of the establishment, so I suppose the main broadcasters wouldn't want any of their dirty little secrets out into the public.

Meanwhile, The Home Office thinks that the official enquiry may take 8 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085052/Fury-Home-Office-officials-claim-Establishment-sex-abuse-inquiry-EIGHT-years.html#comments

By which time, it is hoped that said members of the establishment who engaged in paedophile activity will be dead, and the furore will have died down. :rolleyes:

Usual amount of obfuscation.

This scandal touches all parts of the establishment, so I suppose the main broadcasters wouldn't want any of their dirty little secrets out into the public.

Meanwhile, The Home Office thinks that the official enquiry may take 8 years

http://news/article-3085052/Fury-Home-Office-officials-claim-Establishment-sex-abuse-inquiry-EIGHT-years.html#comments

By which time, it is hoped that said members of the establishment who engaged in paedophile activity will be dead, and the furore will have died down. :rolleyes:

Thank god our local mob have no skeletons in the cupboard.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hardly, in my opinion.

O'Hagan seems to be accusing the British public of being co-conspirators in the BBC's murky activities. I don't think so. It was obviously rife, with paedophiles getting their paedophile friends on board the BBC gravy train which furnished them with a haven for their abuse.

And I, as an innocent child, used to love watching Larry the Lamb. :gag:

Hardly, in my opinion.

O'Hagan seems to be accusing the British public of being co-conspirators in the BBC's murky activities. I don't think so. It was obviously rife, with paedophiles getting their paedophile friends on board the BBC gravy train which furnished them with a haven for their abuse.

And I, as an innocent child, used to love watching Larry the Lamb. :gag:

I think the true reason the BBC moved out of the original television centre and into the new one is because people that were abused in the old one will very probably be able to remember where they were abused; by that I mean the particular studio, the corridors they were taken down and the very room it took place in, which of course will give their claim a lot of credibility. So to protect the perpetrators and themselves they've relocated and probably gutted/altered much of the interior of the old one.

I think the true reason the BBC moved out of the original television centre and into the new one is because people that were abused in the old one will very probably be able to remember where they were abused; by that I mean the particular studio, the corridors they were taken down and the very room it took place in, which of course will give their claim a lot of credibility. So to protect the perpetrators and themselves they've relocated and probably gutted/altered much of the interior of the old one.

We'll probably never know, because the Establishment will see to it that nothing ever comes to court, and any information regarding VIPs is suppressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, never thought of that. Perhaps we should send the bill to the paedophiles and their protectors then, rather than the British public having to foot it.

• 8 years later...
On 28/01/2015 at 22:21, Mister M said:

The highly respected investigative journalism website 'Exaro News' has revealed that Lord Leon Brittan was under investigation by the Met Police over multiple allegations of sexual abuse of under age boys. Read more here:

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5464/leon-brittan-was-under-met-probe-over-claims-of-child-sex-abuse

and

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5152/met-s-paedophile-unit-seizes-video-of-ex-minister-at-sex-party

Oh looky here, wrong again

13 minutes ago, fools said:

Oh looky here, wrong again

I wasn't wrong at all. 

As you can see I said that the Met Police were investigating Lord Brittan. Which was true, they did investigate him.

IIRC Lord Brittan passed away before it was found out he was totally innocent.

Not sure why you've put a laughing emoji next to my post. Obviously something has tickled you....

Edited by Mister M
  • Haha 1

2% of the population are said to be paedophiles. That means that of the 800 members of parliament at least 16 will have paedophile tendencies. It will never be proved or otherwise, but that's certainly enough to form a covert paedophile ring.

I remember back in the 1970's or 80's some politician wanted the age of consent reduced to 4!

Edited by Anna B