Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

How many MPs arrested?

We don't need to know there names just yet, after all they're innocent until proved otherwise, just that they have been arrested and are being investigated.

The NCA stressed that none of those arrested was a serving or former MP or member of the government.

Obviously they're all clean :rolleyes:

Yeah, because that's where all the answers are to be found isn't it.

Most of it. Some of it is unreliable and some isn't, you can compare or contrast and get somewhere near the picture

I may be being thick here but I can't see how all this conspiracy theory stuff is meant to help the victims as yp claims. Does he know the victims personally? Does he know with proof who the perpetrators are? If so am assuming he/she will have reported this to the appropriate people who are looking into this? Otheriwse it's internet gossip and hearsay. Is this how we try people these days - on local forums?

And a small aside going much further back in the post. Anyone can order Dickens death cert from the GRO (for I think £9.50) which will show his official cause of death as certified by a registered medical practitioner. It's not that hard!

And you think that if something untoward happened to Geoffrey Dickens it's going to say so on the death certificate?

You seem to be missing the point entirely on this thread, which is that these people are powerful enough to manipulate everything and literally get away with anything.

[/b]

And you think that if something untoward happened to Geoffrey Dickens it's going to say so on the death certificate?

You seem to be missing the point entirely on this thread, which is that these people are powerful enough to manipulate everything and literally get away with anything.

Anna I'm not missing any point at all. The bottom line is that none of us knows at this stage how this enquiry will go - or do you have some super human powers that you can see where it will go?

None of us should be speculating on something that is sub judicie - especially not on gossip/hearsay stuff wherever it comes from.

So drop the holier than tho atittude and telling me I don't understand. I understand all to well that you basically should let things take their course and when you actually have something substantive to comment, criticise or act on that would be the time to do it. So far you don't!

---------- Post added 17-07-2014 at 22:20 ----------

[/b]

Already answered and my thoughts explained if youd cared to read the posts.!

Given that most if not all posters on here do their research about any given subject on the internet then in most cases yes it does.

As above, when the same stories crop up and the same names on various websites then its hard to ignore.

---------- Post added 17-07-2014 at 08:51 ----------

If you see post 257 ann youll see that i already said it was the first article that came up when i did a websearch for the news you referred to and apologised that it was from a paper youd already mentioned.

If you have a link to a newspaper that has reported things differently then ive again also said ill happily look at it.

Arrested on suspicion must have the same "something reasonably substantial" to back it up in either case whether youre a celeb or a doctor,libel cases could come from both equally.

Do you think William Roaches reputation is worth any less to him than the doctor arrested? I think youd be more likely to be sued for damage to reputation and goodstanding from a celeb than a doctor personally, in both cases it could affect their future ability to get work.

I see no mention of if the arrest of William Roache was revealed by the police or leaked by a mole so cant comment on who leaked it.

I did however find the comment that the police would "only be releasing names the day before the accused appeared before a magistrate, if at all!!" interesting.

The celebs were named and the doctors, teachers and ex-police officer may never be! Surely that is treating them differently?

Maybe its me being thick!

The celebs were named "so that other victims could come forward with allegations" i remember reading,that will have been a statement by the police or the cps. Someone leaking the info wouldnt have to make such a statement to justify why they gave the information would they.

Thats why i stand my opinion that they are being treated differently.

Only time will tell, thats something we agree on. And we are both speculating on the outcome as far as i can see. If you agreed with me youd not be countering the opinions i have!

Ive previously said that we owe it to the victims for this to be clear and transparent and get it right first time,when i see the things happening as they are doing then my faith in the honesty and transparency is shaken to say the very least.

No you are speculating. I have said several times already that no-one should be and I most certainly am not!

I may be being thick here but I can't see how all this conspiracy theory stuff is meant to help the victims as yp claims. Does he know the victims personally? Does he know with proof who the perpetrators are? If so am assuming he/she will have reported this to the appropriate people who are looking into this? Otheriwse it's internet gossip and hearsay. Is this how we try people these days - on local forums?

Paradoxically, the only chance of a fair outcome for the victims, is if the public outcry over the cover up / alleged conspiracy to avoid prosecution, gets so loud and threatening that the only way for parliament to quiet the population is to give them what they want. Which is a forensically clean and transparent enquiry that can withstand forensic investigation of every single aspect from outside sources, and all that investgative journalism can throw at it, (and a press free to publish the results.) And for those involved in previous cover ups to justify their actions or come clean. All the questions that have come about through leaks on the internet need to be properly answered, and no more files 'lost.'

The first example of that is getting rid of Mrs. Butler Sloss because of possible contamination.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Mrs Thatcher's bodyguard, he personally told her of rumours that Sir Peter Morrison was a paedophile before she promoted him to being the Chairman of the Conservative Party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707333/Thatcher-s-bodyguard-says-warned-underage-sex-rumours-close-aide-amid-claims-senior-ministers-named-dossier.html

According to Mrs Thatcher's bodyguard, he personally told her of rumours that Sir Peter Morrison was a paedophile before she promoted him to being the Chairman of the Conservative Party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707333/Thatcher-s-bodyguard-says-warned-underage-sex-rumours-close-aide-amid-claims-senior-ministers-named-dossier.html

But rumours are not truth and you certainly can't prosecute on rumours. Mind you, you can prosecute of slander and libel though

But rumours are not truth and you certainly can't prosecute on rumours. Mind you, you can prosecute of slander and libel though

Not if they're dead! Dead people can't sue anybody for libel, or anything else.

Edited by anywebsite

• 2 months later...

Further to the above it has now been established that high ranking civil servants in John Major's government were aware of widespread sexual abuse at Knowl View School in Rochdale (which was frequented by Cyril Smith)

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/oct/14/child-abuse-inquiry-claims-john-major-government-refused-act-cyril-smith