Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

I suspect social media and forums like this will ensure that no whitewash takes place.

If I were the Home Secretary I would appoint a foreigner possibly Canadian Aussie or similar to head the enquiry.

Totally agree, an outsider unconnected to the 'great and the (not so ) good' is required.

It was done in Northern Ireland with Senator George Mitchell and something like that is required again.

One of the good things about social media is that I would imagine it will be hard to get away with these types of obscenities in the future.

I suspect social media and forums like this will ensure that no whitewash takes place.

If I were the Home Secretary I would appoint a foreigner possibly Canadian Aussie or similar to head the enquiry.

---------- Post added 23-12-2014 at 18:14 ----------

Sorry I am a bit out of touch, my understanding was that Yew Tree was looking into historical sex offences with Saville at its core. Is this a different enquiry?

There are a couple of inquiries ongoing.

There are a couple of inquiries ongoing.

It's not the most prominent media though is it? It's all been swept under the carpet on and hardly ever on TV, or at very least low level stuff. It’ll be interesting to see if the publicity is expanded nearer election time

Edited by Mecky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This may well be the catalyst for a whole bunch of stuff. Dead men can't sue.

That's what I was thinking. Having said that, those MPs who cowardly used innuendo rather than use parliamentary priviledge and say what they know will not be looked on kindly.