Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

Because it's being deliberately covered up and certain key witnesses have, shall we say, been silenced ... for good

Who has been silenced and by whom, specifically. If you have info the police will love to hear it I'm sure. We'll get a whole bunch of SFers and go South Yorkshire police hq en masse. They'll have to take any evidence, names, dates, documentation seriously - they can't silence us all.

Who has been silenced and by whom, specifically. If you have info the police will love to hear it I'm sure. We'll get a whole bunch of SFers and go South Yorkshire police hq en masse. They'll have to take any evidence, names, dates, documentation seriously - they can't silence us all.

The police themselves have been doing much of the silencing, so not much point in going to them.

Many victims have reported abuse by politicians to the police only to find it has been ignored and not even investigated. which is rather the point.

Remember many people reported Jimmy Saville to the police only to be told to go away or they would be arrested.

I'm saying they'll be on a hiding to nothing what ever they do.

Really? You don't think it was a serious enough catastrophe for them to visit Rotherham and help the families any way they could? I don't think doing nothing is acceptable, whatever excuses people might have for them.

Really? You don't think it was a serious enough catastrophe for them to visit Rotherham and help the families any way they could? I don't think doing nothing is acceptable, whatever excuses people might have for them.

They are hoping if they delay it long enough it will go away and we'll all forget about it.

We have to make sure that this time it doesn't. Keep the pressure up.

My point exactly.

---------- Post added 26-01-2015 at 13:04 ----------

Also very true. Why are we still denying these people the simple right to justice in open court.

People are not being denied the right to justice in open court , these enquiries are ongoing. What would you prefer, instant hangings on the basis that if an allegation is made it must be right. We have a justice system and its not bad. Stop trying to undermine it.

People are not being denied the right to justice in open court , these enquiries are ongoing. What would you prefer, instant hangings on the basis that if an allegation is made it must be right. We have a justice system and its not bad. Stop trying to undermine it.

I am not trying to undermine it. Let's not forget that these allegations go back to the 1980's when they were first brought to the attention of Parliament by Geoffrey Dickens MP because they were not being investigated.

How long does it take to make enquiries? 30+ years can hardly be called demanding 'instant' justice.

I am not trying to undermine it. Let's not forget that these allegations go back to the 1980's when they were first brought to the attention of Parliament by Geoffrey Dickens MP because they were not being investigated.

How long does it take to make enquiries? 30+ years can hardly be called demanding 'instant' justice.

But they can be brought to justice if evidence is presented. Just look at the procession of light entertainers who have been brought before the courts.

It's also worth considering how many other pervs there were back then. The over friendly dodgy uncles or the seedy teachers. Have we got all them as well? Probably not!

But they can be brought to justice if evidence is presented. Just look at the procession of light entertainers who have been brought before the courts.

It's also worth considering how many other pervs there were back then. The over friendly dodgy uncles or the seedy teachers. Have we got all them as well? Probably not!

Then these have served their real purpose then, ie deflecting interest away from politicians while at the same time saying 'look everyone, the rich and famous are not above the law either.'

But perlease.... - Stuart Hall? Dave Lee Travis? Hardly top of the A list are they? They're just the fall guys.

Where are the super-rich rock stars who were notorious for underage groupies? The real A listers, the film stars, the establishment figures?

And we are not just talking about sexual perversion, but quite possibly murders. Do you think that the secret service are not capable of murder and intimidation as a tool to keep secrets secret?

Then these have served their real purpose then, ie deflecting interest away from politicians while at the same time saying 'look everyone, the rich and famous are not above the law either.'

But perlease.... - Stuart Hall? Dave Lee Travis? Hardly top of the A list are they? They're just the fall guys.

Where are the super-rich rock stars who were notorious for underage groupies? The real A listers, the film stars, the establishment figures?

And we are not just talking about sexual perversion, but quite possibly murders. Do you think that the secret service are not capable of murder and intimidation as a tool to keep secrets secret?

If you have any evidence, go to the police with it. Send copies of any evidence if you can to any one you know.