Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

Like I said earlier, 22 were named and we're talking MPs here not celebs, of which 14 were tories, 5 from Labour and 3 from other parties

Quite. It shouldn't be a party political issue as it seems all parties are implicated, however a tiny minority on here seem to be blinded to any wrong doing because of his own party allegiance - which is very silly.

That bringing party politics into it is neither useful or helpful.

I quite agree Mecky should know better.

---------- Post added 28-01-2015 at 20:05 ----------

Quite. It shouldn't be a party political issue as it seems all parties are implicated, however a tiny minority on here seem to be blinded to any wrong doing because of his own party allegiance - which is very silly.

Very true, particularly Labour party supporters.

---------- Post added 28-01-2015 at 20:07 ----------

Unfortunately politicians can't help but bring politics into it. Labour seem to have a very selective sense of outrage about child sexual abuse.

When the two most vocal accusers are Labour MP's it is impossible to keep politics out of it.

Absolutely right, particularly when their record of ignoring child sexual abuse whilst in power at local level is so bad.

....we have had only one PM who was a proven traitor Wilson......

Proven by whom? Your imagination.

---------- Post added 28-01-2015 at 19:15 ----------

....photographs of Leon Brittan, at the notorious Elm Guest House, naked except for a frilly French Maids apron with a 12 year old boy sat on his lap.

Well that's my evening meal gone.

There were stories about Brittan going back 30 years. I remember one MP saying that there were rumours of paedophilia among MPs and the then Home Secretary may have to answer questions about it. 30 years on he is no longer here to do so.

The highly respected investigative journalism website 'Exaro News' has revealed that Lord Leon Brittan was under investigation by the Met Police over multiple allegations of sexual abuse of under age boys. Read more here:

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5464/leon-brittan-was-under-met-probe-over-claims-of-child-sex-abuse

and

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5152/met-s-paedophile-unit-seizes-video-of-ex-minister-at-sex-party

Edited by Mister M

The highly respected investigative journalism website 'Exaro News' has revealed that Lord Leon Brittan was under investigation by the Met Police over multiple allegations of sexual abuse of under age boys. Read more here:

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5464/leon-brittan-was-under-met-probe-over-claims-of-child-sex-abuse

and

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5152/met-s-paedophile-unit-seizes-video-of-ex-minister-at-sex-party

Respected by who?

Under investigation doesn't prove a thing. Its a pity Exaro News isn't in print, then we could cut it into squares and put it into the lavatory, where no doubt you do most of your reading.

---------- Post added 29-01-2015 at 10:45 ----------

Proven by whom? Your imagination.

---------- Post added 28-01-2015 at 19:15 ----------

Well that's my evening meal gone.

There were stories about Brittan going back 30 years. I remember one MP saying that there were rumours of paedophilia among MPs and the then Home Secretary may have to answer questions about it. 30 years on he is no longer here to do so.

There is just a much proof that Wilson was a Russian spy as there is of other politicians being pedophiles. Peter Wright exposed him years ago. Whether he was the "fifth man "is debatable. Certainly Healey and Wilson were Communists. Healey changed, Wilson did not.

Respected by who?

Under investigation doesn't prove a thing. Its a pity Exaro News isn't in print, then we could cut it into squares and put it into the lavatory, where no doubt you do most of your reading.

---------- Post added 29-01-2015 at 10:45 ----------

There is just a much proof that Wilson was a Russian spy as there is of other politicians being pedophiles. Peter Wright exposed him years ago. Whether he was the "fifth man "is debatable. Certainly Healey and Wilson were Communists. Healey changed, Wilson did not.

There's rather a lot of 'evidence' regarding paedophiles in the form of several eyewitness accounts from victims who have grown up to be upstanding and reliable members of the community. They are being taken very seriously by

various police forces. In any other circumstances it would be tested in open court. I don't understand why this is any different.