Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

Because the abuse stench permeates from the most powerful individuals in this cess pit we call 'society', what is the answer? DCI Clive Driscoll was silenced and deployed elsewhere when he started asking pertinent questions. He eventually headed the Stephen Lawrence case. The problem is that the whistleblowers have no one to turn to because everyone that is 'superior' is either at it, or covering it up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophile-mp-cover-up-claim-detective-1785273

The real truth behind the Child Protection System.. This is the documentary that the Care System is trying to ban... its a 5 minute extract from the full Documentary.

https://ccpexposed.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/traffic-the-documentary-5-minute-extract/

It is nowhere on the internet for sale, however I have a full copy myself so if anyone wants a copy of the full documentary then you can come and collect it from me, i will do you a copy for 50p (which covers my costs ) .................... Ideal viewing if you are innocently being targeted by the Social Services, either through a complaint made against you, down to being discriminated against because of a mental health condition. Gives you an insight into their tactics so you can be more aware of what to expect and then so be better prepared...Obviously i won't charge if its wanted for that.....another 7:30 sec clip ... https://ccpexposed.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/traffic-the-documentary-7-5-minute-extract-which-exposes-social-services-in-the-uk/ .... thanks

Does that surprise anyone?

Maybe not, but there are still a large number of people who don't even know (or refuse to acknowledge) this is happening.

Whenever there is a mention of it on the news, it is couched in such terms as to make it completely obscure what they are talking about.

---------- Post added 16-03-2015 at 13:24 ----------

BBC1 lunchtime news:

IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission) has announced evidence of a high level corruption / police cover ups of paedophile activities amongst politicians and high level establishment figures from the 1970s until the 2000s.

First clear statement of evidence that there have been paedophile activities in very high places, which includes recent activity, and a corresponding high level cover up ordered by the top brass.

BBC link: Metropolitan Police probed over child abuse 'cover-up' claims.

The police watchdog is investigating alleged corruption in the Metropolitan Police, including claims it covered up child sex offences because of the involvement of police officers and MPs.

Allegations being investigated as set out by the IPCC include:

A potential cover-up linked to "failures to properly investigate child sex abuse offences in south London and further information about criminal allegations against a politician being dropped"

A claim that an investigation into young men being targeted at the Dolphin Square flats in Pimlico, south-west London, was halted because "officers were too near prominent people"

An allegation that a document from the Houses of Parliament was found at a paedophile's address linking "highly-prominent individuals", including MPs and senior police officers, to a paedophile ring but no further action was taken

Alleged alteration of a child sex abuse victim's account to remove the name of a senior politician

Alleged child sex abuse by a senior politician and a subsequent cover-up of the alleged crimes

Claims that a surveillance operation of a child abuse ring was shut down due to "high-profile people being involved"

An allegation that police officers sexually abused a boy and carried out surveillance on him

Add to that the allegations of murder, and you begin to wonder just what we've got into....

Add to that the fact that the IPCC have done sweet fanny adams after their investigation in to Rochdale police, and you'll be reminded what a waste of time and money the IPCC is.

So what's next?

Who can you trust?

Is the investigation going to take so long (30years for the truth to come out at Hillsborough) that everyone involved will be dead?

What effect will the truth have?

What will the final outcome be?

According to last night's Newsnight, the official secrets act has been invoked on several occasions and to several people, including police officers, to stop them speaking out, yet I fail to see how anything in the official secrets act justifies this situation.

The areas covered by the act include; releasing information on defence, international relations, security service activities, foreign confidences, and information that might lead to a crime being committed.

I would have thought that information which protects citizens of this country would transcend any and all of that. Haven't police officers a duty, enshrined in law, to uncover wrong doing, and protect the public?

I'd like to see that particular paradox fought out in court.

I suspect the threats of the secret service involve more than 2 years imprisonment and an unlimited fine...