Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

"David Cameron has asked a senior civil servant to "find answers" about a missing dossier on alleged paedophiles at Westminster in the 1980s."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28172056

Cameron in public opinion shocker. Sorry, but selecting an MP to investigate is simply not good enough and totally unacceptable. It would undoubtedly have the possibility of influencing political public opinion to his advantage through cover-ups and the use of selective information. It should be required by law to be undertaken by the police/Interpol and MI5 and should not under any circumstances be investigated by an MP or anyone close to one.

---------- Post added 05-07-2014 at 05:56 ----------

That one is totally unrelated. The link I provided is the first article I've seen in the current round of media reports that specificallt mention Operation Fernbridge. Most other articles I've seen do not mention the name and try to pass it off as breaking news when it isn't

I think what is breaking news is that it finally seems to be being taken seriously, and is breaking out into the mainstream. Maybe this time it won't be able to be brushed back under the carpet, or dismissed as the paranoid rantings of the consptracy theorists.

Whether they will ever be able to get any convictions, however, is a matter for conjecture. This goes so deep and so high up the food chain that it's doubtful they will ever find anybody 'clean' enough, independent enough, with enough integrity, and powerful enough to supercede all those involved.

A public enquiry / whitewash is more likely.

I think what is breaking news is that it finally seems to be being taken seriously, and is breaking out into the mainstream. Maybe this time it won't be able to be brushed back under the carpet, or dismissed as the paranoid rantings of the consptracy theorists.

Whether they will ever be able to get any convictions, however, is a matter for conjecture. This goes so deep and so high up the food chain that it's doubtful they will ever find anybody 'clean' enough, independent enough, with enough integrity, and powerful enough to supercede all those involved.

A public enquiry / whitewash is more likely.

So what's your answer?

I see Lord Tebbitt is of the opinion that things may have been covered up.

Leon Briton has been interviewd about a possible rape in the 60s, and an un-named Labour Peer is under investigation for kiddy fiddling - The plot thickens.

I see Lord Tebbitt is of the opinion that things may have been covered up.

Leon Briton has been interviewd about a possible rape in the 60s, and an un-named Labour Peer is under investigation for kiddy fiddling - The plot thickens.

Personally, I don't think there's much doubt that it's been covered up. Allegations go beck years.

They are trying tp pass it off as 'historical' but I'm pretty sure it was still going on at least until recent revelations.

Has anyone asked William Hague? Seriously he turned up at a Tory conference (79?) looking younger than 16. In all seriousness he must have been a Tory paedo dream and surely a target if one was around at the time. Did anything inappropriate happen there?

Has anyone asked William Hague? Seriously he turned up at a Tory conference (79?) looking younger than 16. In all seriousness he must have been a Tory paedo dream and surely a target if one was around at the time. Did anything inappropriate happen there?

You'd have to be a proper sicko to wanna go near him though.

Seems there are plenty of sickos amongst them though so maybe. Perhaps that's how they keep them quiet, by blackmailing them about their past. (He wouldn't want certain photos coming to light I'm sure)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9663457/William-Hague-stifled-1996-paedophile-report-says-victim.html

"A man who claims to have been abused as a boy by a senior Conservative has accused William Hague of "stifling" a 1997 paedophile inquiry by preventing it from examining claims beyond the care system in north Wales....Messham believes that Sir Ronald's three-year inquiry would have unearthed evidence of high-profile figures abusing children in collusion with care home staff had it not had such a narrow remit."

If you are going to make accusations about public figures then you better be able to back them up from creditable sources. Any further wild speculations and this thread will be closed.

Mort. Please do not close this thread or you too are playing into the hands of those who want these investigations shut up quickly.

Delete the comments/threads of which abuse your rules, but i beg you, dont close the thread.