Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring

If you are going to make accusations about public figures then you better be able to back them up from creditable sources. Any further wild speculations and this thread will be closed.

As you get deeper into this thread. The presumption of "Innocent until proven guilty" slips further away. I bet you end up closing the thread.

The "principle of Common Enterprise" applied to......... I think it's

prudent not to write anything more. So it goes.

Edited by petemcewan

As you get deeper into this thread. The presumption of "Innocent until proven guilty" slips further away. I bet you end up closing the thread.

The "principle of Common Enterprise" applied to......... I think it's

prudent not to write anything more. So it goes.

One of the things that was said about the recent crop of celebrity names that were public news before any convictions, was that it was necessary for people to know who was in the spotlight for victims to come forward.

Thus we had endless newspaper and media coverage about Bill Roache, Dave Lee Travis, Michael Leveil, and others, (who were all found innocent,) long before their court appearances, and before they were even formally charged.

Will the same be true of members of parliament and establishment figures?

What's just as worrying is that Simon Danczuc who is trying to expose Brittan and others, has recently been warned off from trying to name Brittan, because he would have his death on his conscience.

Read more here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10949366/Simon-Danczuk-I-was-warned-not-to-challenge-Leon-Brittan-over-paedophile-dossier.html

What's just as worrying is that Simon Danczuc who is trying to expose Brittan and others, has recently been warned off from trying to name Brittan, because he would have his death on his conscience.

Read more here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10949366/Simon-Danczuk-I-was-warned-not-to-challenge-Leon-Brittan-over-paedophile-dossier.html

Didn't stop them naming elderly Rolf Harris, Stewart Hall etc.

And let's not forget the alleged victims, 2 of which have been known to have commited suicide, and the whistleblowers who allegedly have had their lives threatened and worse.

Leon Briton has been interviewd about a possible rape in the 60s

That's a bit silly - he wasn't born until 1982. Leon Brittan on the other hand...

As I mentioned on the thread that was closed, given the allegations we should take care to spell people's names correctly so we don't inadvertently accuse the wrong people.

Didn't stop them naming elderly Rolf Harris, Stewart Hall etc.

And let's not forget the alleged victims, 2 of which have been known to have commited suicide, and the whistleblowers who allegedly have had their lives threatened and worse.

I totally agree Anna - but to the Minister to who warning Danczuk away from Brittan, the victims and whistleblowers don't matter, where as presumable Leon Brittan does matter.

It's a twisted mindset, that sees themselves as a cut above anyone else.

Danczuk could do much worse than name the minister who is warning him off.

I totally agree Anna - but to the Minister to who warning Danczuk away from Brittan, the victims and whistleblowers don't matter, where as presumable Leon Brittan does matter.

It's a twisted mindset, that sees themselves as a cut above anyone else.

Danczuk could do much worse than name the minister who is warning him off.

I think this story is getting big enough and public enough to protect him if he did start naming names. Surely no more evidence can be 'lost' without even the most naive asking questions, surely no one else can 'disappear' or die 'mysteriously' without questions being asked?

Mort. Please do not close this thread or you too are playing into the hands of those who want these investigations shut up quickly.

Delete the comments/threads of which abuse your rules, but i beg you, dont close the thread.

Well said. Couldn't agree more but why should begging be necessary, it's common sense?

Some very interesting and informative links that I followed here last night seem to have disappeared. Pity. I cannot see what the wrong there was at all.

Edited by Mr Bloom