EDL Leader Remanded for Using False Passport To Enter The USA

The one good thing about the EDL, IMO, is that while it's still in existence - and is not a proscribed organisation - the government and police know who they are and where to find them.

If they are driven underground, that will make life much more difficult for the police.

It's ok, there are another 500 tiny far right groups they can all join instead. I bet someone at MI5 takes pride in their encyclopaedic knowledge of all the different far right factions. Whenever a new one splinters off I bet they think "Oh, they've called this one the British Freedom Party, how original. Ffs!"

Even better, they're having another crack at Walthamstow this weekend. I wish I could be there in my old stomping ground, I have a feeling Saturday may be pretty much the end of the EDL. Last time they had to be kettled for 4 hours for their own safety, so outnumbered were they by unwelcoming locals (minus Mr. Robinson and other leading members who legged it off to Luton, leaving the foot soldiers to stand around inside a police cordon).

Which kind of proves some of the issues raised by the EDL, they're exercising their right to protest, yet face violence from Muslims and the far-left who try to prevent them from their rights. Maybe he went back to Luton because his life would be in danger due to the violent Muslims and far-left.

There are photos of Lennon (google them) from when he was beaten up by Muslims around Christmas last year. Also check out a video on Youtube of him being assaulted by a Muslim cleric in Luton. He and his family regularly get death threats from the far-left, far-right (the EDL are not far-right) and Muslims. And lets not forget the plot to bomb an EDL rally somewhere in West Yorkshire by Muslims (they were stopped on the M1 near Sheffield).

If he used it to enter and to leave the US, then did he also use it to re-enter the UK when he came back? - Wouldn't that raise serious concerns about passport checks there?
I wonder if he's become a recent fan of the burka? :hihi:

Which kind of proves some of the issues raised by the EDL, they're exercising their right to protest, yet face violence from Muslims and the far-left who try to prevent them from their rights. Maybe he went back to Luton because his life would be in danger due to the violent Muslims and far-left.

There are photos of Lennon (google them) from when he was beaten up by Muslims around Christmas last year. Also check out a video on Youtube of him being assaulted by a Muslim cleric in Luton. He and his family regularly get death threats from the far-left, far-right (the EDL are not far-right) and Muslims. And lets not forget the plot to bomb an EDL rally somewhere in West Yorkshire by Muslims (they were stopped on the M1 near Sheffield).

I don't have any truck with Islamists but as regards the tactics used by the Left and others against fascist groups; ""Only one thing could have stopped our Movement: if our adversaries had understood its principle, and had smashed, with utmost brutality, the nucleus of our new movement"; Hitler, Nuremberg, Third of September, 1933.

From the horse's mouth.

I don't have any truck with Islamists but as regards the tactics used by the Left and others against fascist groups; ""Only one thing could have stopped our Movement: if our adversaries had understood its principle, and had smashed, with utmost brutality, the nucleus of our new movement"; Hitler, Nuremberg, Third of September, 1933.

From the horse's mouth.

So the far left and islamist extremists are taking their tactical advice from Hitler? :suspect:

Archived