UK economy growing at fastest rate since 2007 ONS SAYS.

I bet there are still plenty vote Tory - I dont though.

To be quite honest I think the whole three main parties aren't much cop, but the Tories just seem to take it out on the working man/woman all the time, why not hammer the bankers and the rest of the millionares, the reason being is because they all do it in the same pot.

Joining in taking taxpayers money you mean!

Government buying jobs with MY money!!!!!

Yep it's a shame ther's more people in productive jobs isn't it? they've also had 20 million quid of private investment...

"More than £20 million of private investment has been secured for the project alongside £3 million government funding. "

Why are you against people being in useful employment?

To be quite honest I think the whole three main parties aren't much cop, but the Tories just seem to take it out on the working man/woman all the time, why not hammer the bankers and the rest of the millionares, the reason being is because they all do it in the same pot.

Any idea how many bankers have lost their jobs since the crap hit the fan? They haven't escaped scott free y'know..

Here's a few

http://www.ft.com/indepth/financejobcuts

Some more

http://business.time.com/2012/08/01/hey-at-least-investment-bankers-are-losing-their-jobs-too/

Yep it's a shame ther's more people in productive jobs isn't it? they've also had 20 million quid of private investment...

"More than £20 million of private investment has been secured for the project alongside £3 million government funding. "

Why are you against people being in useful employment?

It was the milk snatcher who took away all the real jobs. It is tory boys who did it.

Archived