UK economy growing at fastest rate since 2007 ONS SAYS.

I cannot answer a question properly when the content is flawed. The information given is incorrect.

So you're saying the ONS figure is wrong? I'm sure they'll be happy for you to contact them with your set of statistics...strange how you didn't say this when the figures were down..or was that set correct?

[yawn]

Just because you're losing :)

If many home carers in Rotherham had full time positions. Lots were sacked and the rest were given 10 hour contracts instead of 35 hour contracts. More people are employed than before but in jobs not worth a sausage. You will not understand my point because you prefer to believe tory boy rubbish.

Take someone on a 40 hour week......divide into 4x 10 hour contracts!

HEY PRESTO....more people are in work! The tory boys created some jobs...what a load of thick brown stuff!

I know lets do away with full time work and give everyone a 10 hour per week contract....HEY PRESTO...the tory boys have created full employment!.........:hihi::hihi::hihi:

How does that mean we are in recession? What statistic(s) are you using to determine we are in a recession?

If many home carers in Rotherham had full time positions. Lots were sacked and the rest were given 10 hour contracts instead of 35 hour contracts. More people are employed than before but in jobs not worth a sausage. You will not understand my point because you prefer to believe tory boy rubbish.

Take someone on a 40 hour week......divide into 4x 10 hour contracts!

HEY PRESTO....more people are in work! The tory boys created some jobs...what a load of thick brown stuff!

The jobs I've linked to are not 10 hour home care contracts..they are what you'd call "proper" jobs I think... plus all the extra ones in the supply chain..

The jobs I've linked to are not 10 hour home care contracts..they are what you'd call "proper" jobs I think... plus all the extra ones in the supply chain..

Head still firmly stuck in the sand then. There are none so blind as they who are too indoctrinated to see.

Archived