UK economy growing at fastest rate since 2007 ONS SAYS.

Head still firmly stuck in the sand then. There are none so blind as they who are too indoctrinated to see.

No to be indoctrinated is to follow someone or something without question or evidence, which is exactly what you are asking everyone else to do with you. The word you are looking for is Charlatan, which is a word to describe how you are acting at present.

I'll ask again, Please provide us with the statistical evidence you have to show we are currently still in recession

The word you are looking for is Charlatan, which is a word to describe how you are acting at present.

Come on Wex that's sucha mild description it's almost pleasant. He's an attention seeker who posts nothing but inflammatory incorrect crap, and would claim the sky is green to further disrupting an argument.

If many home carers in Rotherham had full time positions. Lots were sacked and the rest were given 10 hour contracts instead of 35 hour contracts. More people are employed than before but in jobs not worth a sausage. You will not understand my point because you prefer to believe tory boy rubbish.

Take someone on a 40 hour week......divide into 4x 10 hour contracts!

HEY PRESTO....more people are in work! The tory boys created some jobs...what a load of thick brown stuff!

Where's the info for this? Genuine question..I've been looking but can't find anything..the only mention on Google regarding home carers being sacked pointed to this thread..

Even more people will die as a result. Proper tories don't care as they want to abolish the NHS as they have private arrangements.They want to buy it cheaply and use it to bolster their wealth. The pretend tories who come here will not care either as their elevators do not reach the top floor.

Archived