Joining a gym at hillsborough

Im looking at joing a gym at hillsborough thats just for ladies however ive heard they charge a joining fee of over £60 but which apparently is an offer at the min as its normally over £100 plus you only have a 30 minute workout session , can anyone give me any feedback on this as i dont want to make the wrong choice and ive slight reservations on both items ive listed, thanks

yep its ladyzone ive 2 choices really ladyzone or fitness unlimited ive emailed both for prices but fitness unlimited dont charge a joining fee just a pro rata direct debit so i would pay £31 until my december dd which then would be £26 but ladyzone i presume would charge £29.50 plus £60 then £29.50 per month . I think i will have to do as you you recommend and do the trial membership on both and just hope i dont get carried away and sign upto the first ( as im prone to that )

Archived