I know it's hard, but would it hurt to be nice to each other?

... As for Alco's musings. They're highly entertaining, and can often diffuse heated arguments...

I know what you mean, but I do worry about him sometimes!

He carries out the most dangerous of tasks but no-one ever seems to help him. :(

If only I was a few years younger I would be there by his side righting the wrongs and ensuring a safer community for us all!

He carries out the most dangerous of tasks but no-one ever seems to help him. :(

If only I was a few years younger I would be there by his side righting the wrongs and ensuring a safer community for us all!

I wouldn't worry about him, he's a seasoned professional infiltrator into the hinterland that is.... Parsonia!

I thank you for your concern Mr Bloke, but you can rest assured that I'm no stranger to the current Health and Safety regulations. Whilst some of my exploits may appear somewhat foolhardy to the untrained eye, on a scale of 1-10 in danger levels, my exploits never go over 13. Unlucky for some, you may think, but thanks to my hand crafted, leak-proof safety underpants, I laugh in the face of danger!

Anyway ... back on topic ...

Well, Mrs "O".....I promise to treat you with every respect, and I dont mind if you put me in my place now and again, even if you take up cycling:gag:, but this position of yours comes at a cost......I expect home made meat and tatty pie, with those peas you steep for ages, and a birthday card with a book token every year! xx

Oh meat and tater pie wi mushy peas hihi: haven't made that for yrs ( pastry bites back now) :)...but seein as its you.......:D

I'm a bit worried about this, having read the thread.

Are we now saying that sarcasm is out? :gag:

I love being sarcastic ... or at least, slightly 'Tongue in cheek'.

Am I now an outcast of this pleasant electronic community ... cast aside to live my remaining days in the solitude of these 164 walls of 'Area 51 and a half' in the desolate hinterland of this fair city ... the area known as Crookes? :(

Slightly tongue in cheek or slightly sarcastic isn't nasty to me, so go ahead!

I used to live in Crookes...:hihi:

It's only banter, like it's been mentioned we don't know each other, so from me, if I have upset anybody I am sorry, I think me and others on here just get carried away in the moment, this a great forum, so please forumers don't take my comments personal, soz everybody.

I didn't want offend you, sorry, I like banter, it's when it gets unkind or personal I sling me hook...:)

A lot of times I think I must be talking to the younger ones, cause I don't know what they're on about..:hihi:..and god knows what they think of me..:)

:

I didn't want offend you, sorry, I like banter, it's when it gets unkind or personal I sling me hook...:)

A lot of times I think I must be talking to the younger ones, cause I don't know what they're on about..:hihi:..and god knows what they think of me..:)

:

Anyone who makes a good meat and tater pie is ok by me, but please lets not forget hendersons.:thumbsup:

Slightly tongue in cheek or slightly sarcastic isn't nasty to me, so go ahead!

I used to live in Crookes...:hihi:

Why, thank you kind lady!

I shall, henceforth, treat you with the respect which you deserve. This is a fine thread which I feel should be afforded the status of a 'sticky', as a good example to new members on how to conduct a friendly and dare I say, convivial, conversation with other members of this illustrious forum. :)

Why, thank you kind lady!

I shall, henceforth, treat you with the respect which you deserve. This is a fine thread which I feel should be afforded the status of a 'sticky', as a good example to new members on how to conduct a friendly and dare I say, convivial, conversation with other members of this illustrious forum. :)

Why thank you kind sir..( you are a man aren't you) :hihi:

Archived