I know it's hard, but would it hurt to be nice to each other?

1. When the forum was smaller, there didn't seem to be as much rudeness. In fact, I would say there was not.

2. Those who have gotten nasty with me (and sometimes I with them) have all been men. You gals on SF are a congenial bunch.

3. Those who dish it out, often can't take it.

Medusa has (or used to have) something about how to be excellent to each other on a forum. Others may also have it but I remember hers.

It doesnt matter much to me because if someone provokes me without justification I've never been one to turn the other cheek . Some would say that's the wrong way but we're all different and we react differently in such situations.

The forum is a good place most of the time but it's a mistake (ive found out) to reveal your location or talk of anything of your past life and experiences which on too many occasions have invited insults and other negative kinds of reaction

It doesnt matter much to me because if someone provokes me without justification I've never been one to turn the other cheek . Some would say that's the wrong way but we're all different and we react differently in such situations.

The forum is a good place most of the time but it's a mistake (ive found out) to reveal your location or talk of anything of your past life and experiences which on too many occasions have invited insults and other negative kinds of reaction

Is that why you pretend to live in America when really you live in Tinsley?:hihi:

We should never be nice to each other, always help create suspicion, make some outsiders, scapegoats, as without such doubts society would fall apart.

The police would have an easy job, therefore not much crime, no need for such a large police force, which would affect the courts, putting solicitors, barristers, and the rest of the legal establishment out of a job. Then there is the prison population to constantly expand, which is it contracted would cause the detention and incarceration business to collapse. We are talking a few million jobs here, and the devastating consequences of the educated being unemployed. A complete collapse of a major part of the British economy.

This would have knock on effects on selling of cars, and the rest of the retail outlets. So please do not ever consider being nice to each other, it’s an economic nightmare. The fact that people and society might be a better, more caring place, after the readjustment settled down, is bad for the trade the UK does.

So encourage, racial differences, scapegoats, blaming outsiders for everything, its pure joy to those making cash from the security business, and such. Be patriotic and be nasty!

I think there's been a new phrase invented here. :thumbsup:

From now on, if someone chooses to argue with me, I'm going to adopt the 'Mrs Overall' clause, as I'm not really one to argue back.

Ie ... 'I'm gonna take a Mrs Overall on that!', or (to another) 'I'd really take a Mrs Overall if I were you' :)

We should never be nice to each other, always help create suspicion, make some outsiders, scapegoats, as without such doubts society would fall apart.

The police would have an easy job, therefore not much crime, no need for such a large police force, which would affect the courts, putting solicitors, barristers, and the rest of the legal establishment out of a job. Then there is the prison population to constantly expand, which is it contracted would cause the detention and incarceration business to collapse. We are talking a few million jobs here, and the devastating consequences of the educated being unemployed. A complete collapse of a major part of the British economy.

This would have knock on effects on selling of cars, and the rest of the retail outlets. So please do not ever consider being nice to each other, it’s an economic nightmare. The fact that people and society might be a better, more caring place, after the readjustment settled down, is bad for the trade the UK does.

So encourage, racial differences, scapegoats, blaming outsiders for everything, its pure joy to those making cash from the security business, and such. Be patriotic and be nasty!

If you'd been here yesterday to sample some of Mrs O's meat and tatty pie you wouldn't feel like this :).

Archived