Is Israel building up for a strike againt Iranian nuclear facilities.

Iran doesn't invade countries with its state military anymore, remember the iran iraq war 8 years and they coudn't beat iraq ,their airforce is years old and out of date.what it does do though is use its proxies Hamas and Hezbollah

Or pass on nuclear or chemical warfare materials to them.

Israel has made it clear that an Iranian government with its finger on a nuclear trigger is not an option in the region.

If Iran doesn't back down on its determination to build nuclear weapons will Israel attack it's facilities? If so would the USA and Britain become involved?

I really hope so.

Aside from the comedic value of watching Imadinnerjacket be blown to smitheriens, one less aggressive muslim state on the planet can only be a good thing/

Even the Pentagon doesn't think Iran can fire a missile that can hit the USA at the moment.

If such a thing were to occur (and it's a big if), they could fire a nuke from a container ship off the US coast.

Not at any US city but straight up, 200 miles and explode it in near space.

(Even an old SCUD missile launcher could manage to get it that far.)

The Russians market the Club-K Container Missile System for this very purpose [Reuters link].

Those familiar with the Compton effect would know that such a pulse would send the US back into the days of the horse and cart.

Israel of course, could do exactly the same to Iran.

I dont think even "Wheresmedinnerdad" is stupid enough to tangle with the might of Isreal.

Isreal are going to be THE superior power of the world soon (in my opinion). Not bad for a country that is less than 80 years old.

Closely followed by China.

I dont think even "Wheresmedinnerdad" is stupid enough to tangle with the might of Isreal.

Isreal are going to be THE superior power of the world soon (in my opinion). Not bad for a country that is less than 80 years old.

Where did you get that barmy idea from, the back of your Cornflakes packet?

Never heard of a country called Isreal

With what? How many of Iran's nuclear facilities are 'soft' above-ground installations?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062662/Is-15-ton-bunker-buster-bomb-destroy-Irans-nuclear-arsenal.html

Could a 15 ton bunker buster that blows apart 200ft of concrete be the bomb that stops America's adversaries from developing nuclear weapons?

The U.S. Air Force has unveiled the Massive Ordnance Penetrator - dubbed the Big Blu - and speculation is already mounting that it may be used in airstrikes on Iran or North Korea.

B-2 Stealth Bombers will use the six metre long GPS guided rocket, fitted with 2.5 tons of explosives, to smash open underground bunkers and tunnels suspected of containing weapons of mass destruction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062662/Is-15-ton-bunker-buster-bomb-destroy-Irans-nuclear-arsenal.html

Could a 15 ton bunker buster that blows apart 200ft of concrete be the bomb that stops America's adversaries from developing nuclear weapons?

The U.S. Air Force has unveiled the Massive Ordnance Penetrator - dubbed the Big Blu - and speculation is already mounting that it may be used in airstrikes on Iran or North Korea.

B-2 Stealth Bombers will use the six metre long GPS guided rocket, fitted with 2.5 tons of explosives, to smash open underground bunkers and tunnels suspected of containing weapons of mass destruction.

Big Blu? That's the best name they could think of? It sounds like a toilet bowl cleaner. :help::hihi:

Archived