What do you think of tongue piercing!?

I had my tongue pierced now over 4ys and i wish i got it done sooner.I hear all horra stories about bleeding then the tongue swelling then you can choke.

But i got mine done i had no sign of blood and i was told this is rare.i ate slush puppys all day as had it done wile i was on holiday and i was told to do this and gargle salt water 3 times a day.and the next day i was ok to eat by t-time.My friend could not eat for over a month but i put that down to not looking affter the piercing.

Only problem i got is when i sometimes eat the stud can get in the way and crack your teeth i crack my wisdom tooth up to now but it still not put me off and i still have the stud in.

Are you sponsored or do you have tp pay a person to do it.My son feels sorry for people with a dodgy tongue and believes it is a form of tagging to identify a certain group of people,but hes only 7 years old.

I personally don't like tongue or face piercings. Don't like tattoos either.

Also wouldn't want the pain that goes with them.

With a stud in the tongue, I think personally it would feel like a spot or ulcer and it would get on my nerves.

Imagine if one day, you woke up with a big spot on your tongue, you would think it was something sinister after a while, and go to the doctors to get it removed!

Archived