Take away Pizza around S5

EyesOpen

If you want quality than it's Dominoe's on Halifax Road, Peppe's at Firth Park which I really like and Godfather at Grimesthorpe on Owler lane. Do not try Concord Pizza's at Lane Top - worst pizza's ever !

Yes I agree, Godfather Pizza is pretty good and their delivery area is quite wide (Tel. 0114 243 4247). If you don't have cash on you when ordering, as I frequently don't seem to, you can place your order with them through justeat.co.uk, but beware of the 50p charge for card payments.

Yes I agree, Godfather Pizza is pretty good and their delivery area is quite wide (Tel. 0114 243 4247). If you don't have cash on you when ordering, as I frequently don't seem to, you can place your order with them through justeat.co.uk, but beware of the 50p charge for card payments.

great pizza's but their garlic bread is awful. Not ordered from there for quite a while I think I'll order from Godfather next time I fancy a pizza.

Archived