You know you are getting old when..

Your first grey eyebrow hair.

The real shocker was having to start holding the small print a bit further away in order to read it. It'll be bloody bifocals next.

And saggy earlobes. I blame 80s earrings.

Your first grey eyebrow hair.

The real shocker was having to start holding the small print a bit further away in order to read it. It'll be bloody bifocals next.

And saggy earlobes. I blame 80s earrings.

Oh my god saggy ear lobes, I've started wearing studs all day every day to hide em :hihi:

Oh my god saggy ear lobes, I've started wearing studs all day every day to hide em :hihi:

It was really quite bizarre. I went to bed one night a couple of years ago and suddenly noticed that when I tried to sleep on my side an earlobe would fold back on itself against the pillow. It was like all the connective tissue in my ears had just given up the ghost and sagged overnight.

It sounds like they're flapping away somewhere around my shoulders, but I'm told it's not at all noticeable :suspect: .

The shops are full of clothes that look like the ones you gave to the charity shop 15 years ago :(

Oh yes indeed. And hipster students wandering around town in clothes like the ones you wore in 1984.

It was really quite bizarre. I went to bed one night a couple of years ago and suddenly noticed that when I tried to sleep on my side an earlobe would fold back on itself against the pillow. It was like all the connective tissue in my ears had just given up the ghost and sagged overnight.

It sounds like they're flapping away somewhere around my shoulders, but I'm told it's not at all noticeable :suspect: .

:hihi::hihi:

Archived