You know you are getting old when..

Ah, but I have my 2 babies to look after, with no break so unless it involves something around soft play, park, or during school hours (but must be suitable for the smallest baby) then it's all a big no for me! I am sure I will get out - one day :hihi:

if its any concellation.....life began for me again at 50 :)xx

Do any of you people have children?

Is that the best you can do?

My son said to me (a long time ago :( )

Dad ... How come there's two kinds of 'old'?

What do you mean, Mike? (his mum was in earshot)

Well, there's 'old' as in when you're older than somebody else ... like you're older than mum (that really made her day :hihi::hihi:.)

(Never EVER say that to a female of my sub-species.)

"Then there's the other kind of 'old' ... When you get sort of 'scrappy looking'.

Yeah, right.

I did , however, get him to appreciate 'chicken's legs'

And he plays the guitar rather better than I ever did.

When you fall aleep while watching the telly and wake up when your favorite programme has finished.

Or when you doze off sitting up and suddenly wake up when your head starts to nod. I seems to be doing a awful lot of both just lately lol :hihi:

Oh yes I know what you mean, waking up with a start saying "what did he say" or " who's dead" or "who did it"...and that's only 9 o'clock :hihi:

Archived