You know you are getting old when..

I must be a young whippersnapper then, cos I still hate dark cabbage. I can do the white cabbage. Does that make me racist towards cabbages, or just middle aged? :hihi:

Dunno Pete ... too preoccupied to think straight at the mo. I'll tell you in a bit when I've managed to poke all this cabbage outta mi' false teeth with mi' walking stick!

friends start bringing you a tea towel as a gift from their holiday........

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

and you're happy to get something so useful

When you fall aleep while watching the telly and wake up when your favorite programme has finished.

or you wake up half way through the next program watch it to the end without realising it's a completely different program

Lol scarey isn it ?

Or waking up after 4 hrs sleep to vist the little girls room, thats is so annoying takes me forever to drop back off to sleep :hihi:

or not bothering to get up and thinking, I'm old, people expect me to

smell

Ah, but I have my 2 babies to look after, with no break so unless it involves something around soft play, park, or during school hours (but must be suitable for the smallest baby) then it's all a big no for me! I am sure I will get out - one day :hihi:

Stick at it love, It does get better!

Archived