Are there genuine psychics out there or is it always a scam?

I just knew you would ask your question.Most are scammers and make claims with a person with fair intelligence can deduce.For example I would guess you are a white female aged 30-40,educated only to GCSE level,you work in a service industry in a semi -detached house.Of these six claims I fancy I will score at least five.

very wrong i married 26 no kids,a teaching assistant level we special needs and when not doin that i modeling

In the sense that "psychic" can simply refer to mental as opposed to physical, then yes it is possible to have psychic powers like comprehension.

Holding psychical powers outside the possibilities defined by natural laws, such as mental telepathy, is a different kettle of fish though. I very much doubt there is anybody with such abilities.

Whilst many are scam artists, and I would allege that all those that sell seats at the City Hall are, I don't think they all are. Many of them probably genuinely believe they have these powers, when all they may be is being very good at unconsciously reading people (cold reading) and the conversations they have may well provide a lot of info.

The pair that failed the psychic tests seemed quite surprised to be shown not to have these powers, and might genuinely have believed they had them. They came forward and agreed to be tested, something Psychic Sally would never agree to.

Archived