After initial angst, would society benefit if the weak were not supported?

I'm not sure that Rupert was attempting to defend Conrod TBH... He might have been trying to explain how Conrod came up with his, let's be charitable, odd ideas, but I don't read it as a defence per se.

Ok, maybe it wasn't an outright defence but it's the closest Conrod has got to somebody agreeing.

I still think it's one of the funniest posts on here this year.

There is that I suppose.

How would you fix it?

I don't imagine for a moment that Phan believes your 'brave new world' should be - as you cleverly put it - fixed. I daresay he'll make his view known in due course.

I certainly don't, it's a repellent idea to me.

Ok, maybe it wasn't an outright defence but it's the closest Conrod has got to somebody agreeing.

I still think it's one of the funniest posts on here this year.

I'll have you know that it's not easy being so much smarter than those around you, at times it's rather frustrating. RB perhaps just understands this better than most; most posters are fortunte not to have such concerns.

Ah, so you can't provide any. That's fine.

Actually in this case I don't think I have to. You started the thread. It's about your ideas. They're so comprehensively ill-founded as proven by so many posters on this thread that the onus is on you to back yourself up. First you need to start by understanding evolutionary theories better. Then come back and explain why they are wrong and you are right. For somebody with such a high IQ it shouldn't be an issue for you.

Actually in this case I don't think I have to. You started the thread. It's about your ideas. They're so comprehensively ill-founded as proven by so many posters on this thread that the onus is on you to back yourself up. First you need to start by understanding evolutionary theories better. Then come back and explain why they are wrong and you are right. For somebody with such a high IQ it shouldn't be an issue for you.
Oh, I do understand, and nobody has 'proven' anything.

Must say, not a bad attempt to divert from your inability to link to the papers you claim exist. ;)

Archived