After initial angst, would society benefit if the weak were not supported?

If the 'so called' weak and poorest members of society are looked after in the way Conrod et al propose then dont be amazed if the cities are set on fire again. After reading all the hateful crap in this thread I dont blame anyone for feeling that way.

Threads such as this, and the views put forward by Conrod would be removed if the word 'weak' was replaced by the word 'black'. They are the very reason I hate Tory scum so much. An intelligent Tory......:loopy:

A Conrod is actually a connecting rod to drive a crankshaft. If the brain was connected to the mouth.............:roll:

If the 'so called' weak and poorest members of society are looked after in the way Conrod et al propose then dont be amazed if the cities are set on fire again. After reading all the hateful crap in this thread I dont blame anyone for feeling that way.

Threads such as this, and the views put forward by Conrod would be removed if the word 'weak' was replaced by the word 'black'. They are the very reason I hate Tory scum so much. An intelligent Tory......:loopy:

A Conrod is actually a connecting rod to drive a crankshaft. If the brain was connected to the mouth.............:roll:

It’s ironic that you hate a huge group of people because you think they hate a group of people. Conrad on the other hand hasn’t claimed to hate anyone.

It’s ironic that you hate a huge group of people because you think they hate a group of people. Conrad on the other hand hasn’t claimed to hate anyone.

Not explicitly, but it's easy to see if you read between the lines.

He can't abide homosexuals though - quite easy to prompt a bit of frothing if you mention homosexuals...

I always find it so interesting that the Left have to continually use such adjectives as that to express their views. It's very odd and sad, and makes you no better than than people you are railing against I'm afraid.

maxmaximus, Conrod and Obelix have formed their own mutual admiration society. Each time they express their bigoted opinions they prove their ignorance and intolerance.

Regarding homosexuality, the Shakespearian line springs to mind............"Thou dost protest too much......."

Make of that what you will............

maxmaximus, Conrod and Obelix have formed their own mutual admiration society. Each time they express their bigoted opinions they prove their ignorance and intolerance.

Regarding homosexuality, the Shakespearian line springs to mind............"Thou dost protest too much......."

Make of that what you will............

Would you care to point out where I've supported Conrod's ludicrous ideas in this thread please?

When you can't I'll be pleased to accept your apology.

Archived