First ever bankrupt NHS Trust paid £10,000,000 to Tory donors!

This may be true to some degree but I'm sure as with all these things, its not as clear cut as its being portrayed. This NHS trust was using 14% of its budget to repay the PFI. I'm not accountant but this is not a unsustainable amount and certainly not a reason to go bankrupt, but again, someone more learned in finance may be able to shed some light on this aspect.

Any hospital going bankrupt is bad news for everyone, including both the current government and Labour.

It's crystal clear, it's what the tories have ever done. Now be told.

Re the agency staff. This is not unusual. I know for a fact that NHS trusts in Yorkshire have employed staff for similar rates. These are usually 'management consultant' type roles in the back office and not front line.

The reason why they want NHS Trusts to go bankrupt is so that these state run organisations can be replaced with outfits operated by private companies.

Yet, in the 106 year history of the Labour Party they have only been in power for 37 years, and 10 of those were Blair's Tory-Lite New Labour :D

Which is why the country is in such a mess it is after approximately 69 years of the other shambles of government.

It's crystal clear, it's what the tories have ever done. Now be told.

Shut up you muppet, this was setup and signed off by LABOUR, that's the facts, it doesn't matter who lent the money, its the terms that have caused the trust to go bankrupt - fact and its this government who is trying to fix the mess labour left behind.

If you borrowed money from every bank and then couldn't pay it back, is that the fault of the bank or you?

Now stop ignoring everything that contradicts your blinkered opinion!

Given that the tories have been in power for more years than labour then it would appear so... :loopy::huh::(:hihi::confused::love::help:

Is that enough smilies or do I need to add more...

whether they were in power for longer or not, dosent mean that the people liked the mess they were in i for one didnt like any tory mess and i bet there were thousands like me who didnt :hihi:

whether they were in power for longer or not, dosent mean that the people liked the mess they were in i for one didnt like any tory mess and i bet there were thousands like me who didnt :hihi:

But there must have been more that did...that's my point..they have been first choice for longer..I'm not commenting on who's right and who's wrong... did you like the Labour mess?

Archived