Who is your inspiration

hi there todays topic will be about WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION

i am sure everyone has an inspiration such as

thier mum

a celebrity

and lots more

so now you tell me who is your inspiration well mine is my mum she raised me gave me life and gave me nice education what about your

plz comment i apericiate your comments

thanks

hi there todays topic will be about WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION

i am sure everyone has an inspiration such as

thier mum

a celebrity

and lots more

so now you tell me who is your inspiration well mine is my mum she raised me gave me life and gave me nice education what about your

plz comment i apericiate your comments

thanks

John Smith and his Magnet.

My inspiration is my best friend Kirsty, for sure she always is there for people. She never judges others, or thinks the worst of anyone. She has been there for me through thick and thin. Maybe explains why we have been best mates for 18 year, so long!!

That and the fact she has a high enough Iq you can hold adult conversation. lol.

(I have had friendships where getting a decent conversation was like getting blood out of a stone. And sometimes think my kids talk more sense.)

Apart from my closest friend , My other inspirations are my kids and hubby, which I am sure goes for most parents and partners. :)

Archived