D'n'R - where is it?

remy

I think you are after the D'n'R live, which is the new Live venue which is part of the Dove and Rainbow. It is around the corner from the main Dove and Rainbow premises, in the old "Under the Boardwalk" venue which is in beneath the boardwalk. If you follow the wall around from the main boardwalk entrance to the right, then you will go about 30 steps down the hill and there you are.

Originally posted by fox20thc

I wish they would stop re naming the pubs all the time! :suspect:

I still call the board walk the mucky duck!

Well you're a guilty as anyone with that, as it was originally called the black swan, and locals thought it was funny to call it the mucky duck.

D'n'R live has previously been called :-

Merry England Bar, Old Brewery Tap, Dive Bar, under the boardwalk and recently it had another name.

Originally posted by muddycoffee

Well you're a guilty as anyone with that, as it was originally called the black swan, and locals thought it was funny to call it the mucky duck.

D'n'R live has previously been called :-

Merry England Bar, Old Brewery Tap, Dive Bar, under the boardwalk and recently it had another name.

Not guilty.. its always been the mucky duck to me. I don't know anyone who ACTUALLY called it the black swan, though I do know that was the name above the door.

Archived