My password has been eaten. Help!

Well, I have just tried to log into my CSL sofas account, to find that I can't for the life of me remember my password.

I requested for a new one to be sent to me via SMS. Then I received this rather worrying email - "The password for your CSL Sofas account is in circuslion"

It appears my password has been eaten by a circus lion. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? :|:hihi:

Well, I have just tried to log into my CSL sofas account, to find that I can't for the life of me remember my password.

I requested for a new one to be sent to me via SMS. Then I received this rather worrying email - "The password for your CSL Sofas account is in circuslion"

It appears my password has been eaten by a circus lion. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? :|:hihi:

Buy a top hat, red tunic, tights and high heels along with a whip???.....(SLAP! Behave Pete....:hihi:)

Archived