The Hurricane Sandy thread

It'll probably still be announced as the remnants of sandy even if we can't tell the difference between it's wind & rain and the normal wind & rain.

But by the time it gets to us will it be as rough as it has been before? Ok not as bad as America's going to have it but our temperatures have dropped in the last couple of weeks. so, could this mean we are going to have an early heavy snowfall this November? A couple of years ago, the snow arrived middle of November and stayed with us till the end of January. What are the chances of this happening? Good luck to everyone in America, keep safe and hope you can report your safe outcome soon to us on forum. x

Glad to see the thread titled "New York area in the USA mega destruction predicted-do you care" lived a short existence. You can always count on some mindless **** chipping in with tactless and tasteless comments.

Please have some respect for those 60 million or so people who are now, or soon will be going through a bit of hell for the next 24 hours or more

Glad to see the thread titled "New York area in the USA mega destruction predicted-do you care" lived a short existence. You can always count on some mindless **** chipping in with tactless and tasteless comments.

Please have some respect for those 60 million or so people who are now, or soon will be going through a bit of hell for the next 24 hours or more

One thing that has impressed me is the organisation of evacuating people, closing transport etc in mew york in due course with what appears to be the minimum of fuss ( we only see you looting on disaster films ;););)). Is this how it always is or is this effenciency a result of lessons learnt from katrina ? Or is it different from state to state ?

Oi!! That was me! Not meant to be offensive mate. I just wanted to show up the anti USA feeling on here. I have crate loads of friends in the States - and many are suffering.

I will say sorry for the bad wording and I am in constant contact with my friends affected in NY and surrounding areas via MSN.

Archived