Minimum wage as opposed to Living wage. Shouldn't they be the same?

If it was value to society i'd pay the litter picker more and that's a serious comment.

I'm not aloof, i've worked 5 x 12 hour night shifts on static security duties, i've dug footings for building work,i've worked in low paid jobs to earn a living.

I now get paid what i think i deserve for the job i do,in the real world thats what matters. I earn my company a minimum of 1 million a year in turnover i'm worth more than 1%,to my employers a labourer isn't that productive financially so probably isn't worth much more than 1% to them.

wasting your time with that guy, he is unemployed and spent half of his life on here talking crap

So is that an approval of the UK sweatshop economy as was?

if you want to complete against your competitor, only way forward or we will get further and further into debt, who will pay for your housing then?

What relevance is that?

Well.. When you post

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteMorris View Post

I don't have any sympathy for those that sit on their arse and do nothing either.

But then post on here for 14 hours at a stretch. I just wonder when you find time not to sit on your arse all day.

Apart from posting on this forum 49 times yesterday alone, what else did you do to help the UK economy out of recession.

Well.. When you post

But then post on here for 14 hours at a stretch. I just wonder when you find time not to sit on your arse all day.

Relevance to the subject I meant! Oh, and it's not actually any of your business.

Quite the detective aren't we? :suspect:

Well.. When you post

Apart from posting on this forum 49 times yesterday alone, what else did you do to help the UK economy out of recession.

He claims housing benefit so a landlord is doing ok

He claims housing benefit so a landlord is doing ok

Pray tell...How would you know this mind boggling snippet of information?

Just for your delight and delectation (not that it's any of your business), I don't claim anything off anyone.

Or are you just trolling? Get back under the bridge eh? There's a good lad!

Pray tell...How would you know this mind boggling snippet of information?

Just for your delight and delectation (not that it's any of your business), I don't claim anything off anyone.

Or are you just trolling? Get back under the bridge eh? There's a good lad!

so you dont work and you are not claiming benefits. are you really that stupid to buy a house with your own money in parsons cross? things are not adding up, why lie nothing wrong with not working as loads are unemployed in the area

so you dont work and you are not claiming benefits. are you really that stupid to buy a house with your own money in parsons cross? things are not adding up, why lie nothing wrong with not working as loads are unemployed in the area

What makes you think I don't work? :loopy: Do go away, if you can't add anything constructive to the thread. You're clearly trolling.

So when do you work? It certainly isn't during the day unless you get paid to post on here.

I work during the day! Although what relevance this has in the thread completely escapes me entirely.

I'm not about to give you details of where I work, or what I do, as it's clearly none of your business.

Archived