Website owners, get with the mobile trends!

Possibly look at an AJAX slider? Less size, decrease your page weight, and loads quicker!

There are a few options I'm looking at before starting. Whatever I decide to do it will be a much smaller site compared to the main one, which will soon be expanding again. Unfortunately it's a never ending task...

Fingers crossed it will be live before Christmas.

So how do you define what sort of business does need a mobile site and those that don't? What is the criteria?

And what if it is a half and half situation? For example my sister and mother-in-law run a shop selling baby items (prams, clothes, cots, etc.) but they are also thinking about selling prams online (just prams nothing else for UK wide delivery). So some customers might be looking for where their shop is and some would be looking at their site to buy a pram.

On a side note you mother might be interested in looking at a site called pushchair trader.

Thanks for the tip but I doubt my mother in law will pay £39.99 plus VAT a month. I don't think she and my sister in law quite see the potential of having their own website. Their site has been ongoing for months because they haven't yet provided prices for the prams or card payment details.

Archived