Just who was your first young love

flyer

Thanks......glad to know you are happy too!:)
Yes we really are - see here for the rather romantic story! I doubt if we'll make our Ruby Wedding (Marion will just have received her telegram from the Queen [or more likely, King William V] and I'll be within a year of mine) but all Forummers are invited to our Silver Wedding bash in 2032!.:P

Are you being frank?.;) My dad knew some Burgoynes in Hillsborough; maybe they're related.Best wishes for your Ruby Wedding in May! It took me almost 40 years to marry my first love Marion, but we'll have been married 7 years in March. Seven-year itch? not me!..:)

Yes use to play with laura around 38/9 lived in one of the a.B.C streets and when i left fullwood homes in 46 after 6 years i was still in shock Laura help me start getting back to some sort of normal life for short time went to Burtonst school together

God,I don't even remember her name.

I was working for Ackroyd and Abbert (sp) in 1954 on a building that housed the driving license office up London Rd.

The building overlooked a school ,I was 15 at the time.

Somehow I was able to communicate with the pupils from one of the windows

After school she would come into the building and we would go into one of the empty rooms.Every so often the painting foreman (Arthur Hunter) would poke his head in

That summer when she was off school,her parents were at work .

My testosterone levels were wild

Thank god she had more resistance than i did

Where did those 60 years go?

Sweet on Timmy Straker at infant and junior school but he didn't like me.

Teenage crush on a cyclist called Ian Dalton but then met my late husband and that was the real thing. I was 15 and he was 23 and it was 9 years before we married but he was and always will be my soul mate.

Archived