Flu Jab - thinking about having it ?

My dad had the flu jab, following few days he had intense headaches. He has not felt right after it at all then last week on Thursday my dad got the flu - or a flu like symptom. He has been coughing up all night long not being able to sleep and can't get his breath day 5 and my dad STILL can't lay in his bed, still struggling to get his breath. After my dad had the flu-jab he had intense headaches, extreme swelling on both foot and ankles, coughing up blood.

DO NOT HAVE THE FLU JAB

Take a look at this website ....... http://www.naturalnews.com/037653_vaccine_additives_thimerosal_formaldehyde.html

I'm sorry to hear about the problems your Dad has had following the flu vaccination. Most people (myself included) however, have no adverse reactions like this thankfully. My arm always gets sore and itchy for about a week afterwards that's all.

As with any vaccination or medicine there will always be a small minority who have bad reactions to it. I have asthma so the flu vaccination is crucial for me (and I have had flu once which I really would not like to repeat if possible).

On the whole the benefit from vaccinations far out way the risks. You could contact the distributer of the vaccinations and get your Dad's side effects listed, it's always useful as a patient to know of every possible symptom that has occurred following use whether frequently or infrequently.

I hope your Dad gets better soon!

My dad had the flu jab, following few days he had intense headaches. He has not felt right after it at all then last week on Thursday my dad got the flu - or a flu like symptom. He has been coughing up all night long not being able to sleep and can't get his breath day 5 and my dad STILL can't lay in his bed, still struggling to get his breath. After my dad had the flu-jab he had intense headaches, extreme swelling on both foot and ankles, coughing up blood.

Has he seen a GP about this? Some of the symptoms listed could suggest heart failure

Archived